Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antispyware Soft / Blank Screen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Creamoire

Creamoire

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

This would be my first post here but I'm having almost the same issue as another poster.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic317147-15.html

I have the same issue with my computer not even loading a single screen. I noticed my fiance was closing multiple "Antispyware Soft" windows and stopped her real quick. Was in the middle of scanning my computer with Avast and the battery died. When we tried to restart it got nothing but a blank screen. It's running and hear the hard-drive spinning, even downloaded and created the boot-disk mentioned in the post above, but it has not booted at all, and I have no way of going into the BIOS to change it to boot from the CD. Please HELP!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Creamoire

Creamoire
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:25 PM

Found a fix. Thanks anyway guys.

#3 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:36 PM

As the problem seems to be resolved I will close this topic.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users