Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with 7 access rights

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mmerhej85

mmerhej85

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:45 AM

Hi everyone,
I' posting because my friend asked me for help and since i don't know win7 a lot i'm asking for your help!
He recently installed 7 ultimate over his previous xp sp3 with two administrator accounts (1 for him & 1 for his sister)
The thing is his sister can access all her previously owned data( like pictures, music ...)
while he has to change access rights for each folder then he has to do the same thing for every file in that folder
(so imagine the work he has over 30gb music,pictures...).
Is there something we can do?
Sorry about the info. this is all i know about the matter!

Edited by mmerhej85, 22 May 2010 - 10:46 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users