Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

May still have virus.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 danny76

danny76

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:56 PM

I had a fake virus "Anti-spyware soft or the win32/nuqel.e" and came to bleeping computer to delete it. I ran the malwarebites software to delete the fake virus. Then when I went to login to my gmail account I received an error message telling me my computer was not accepting cookies. I corrected that and unchecked proxy box to make sure all was well. Still could not login to my IE gmail account. I can not get to my book marks because I can not open the gmail account in IE. Firefox works fine but does not have the same book marks. So I call cableone tech and he said to reset the browser to it's original settings. Did that. Still I try to login to my gmail account and the page goes blank and flashes at me. At the top in the blue bar is the gmail address link flashing. At the bottom of the page it goes back and forth between DONE and the gmail address flashing.

I can get to every webpage and my gmail account via firefox and also all other pages that I know of with Internet Explorer but my gmail email account I can nt login to with IE.
So i can not access my book marks. Can any one tell me what I can do to access my gmail account with Internet Explorer and with out losing any data?

Edited by Orange Blossom, 20 May 2010 - 11:38 PM.
Edit BB coding out for ease of reading. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users