Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

dv camcorder to pc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 prs

prs

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 AM

Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:13 PM

dont know much about computers.sorry if it makes no sense. i've got a samsung digital camcorder but when i try to copy it to a cd/r the playback quality is very poor.I used sonic digital media and the quality is set to high quality. I recorded it as a vcd.D'ont know if thats right. playing on dv picture is excellant. please answer in simple terms as im not used to computers. thanks.... PAUL

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 coolchris706

coolchris706

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:24 PM

What kind of cable do you use to transfer your video onto your PC. If you use the standard cable that came with the camcorder then the quality won't be as good. If you use a firewire cable then the quality should be improoved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users