Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can an old dog be taught new tricks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bendgee

Bendgee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 PM

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

:thumbsup:
Hello I am a senior and just am facsinated with the computer world--(sure wish I knew more).
I love the mechanics of how the computer works, Being a retired auto mechanic it used to be when something was broken it usually stayed that way until it was replaced. Today they can repair a problem as far away as the moon ( GREAT EH!)
My problem is I don't know how, but would like to learn more about how.
I would sure like to clean up my computer but need guidance. I have looked in lots of places and have decided the the people on this forum may just be the place to try.
Can you believe at times I wish I had a computer teenage beside me.
hope to hear from someone with patience Bendgee

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 AM

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:12 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 strolln

strolln

• Members
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:29 PM

Welcome Bendgee! You've come to the right place, lots of help and knowledge here.
To Err is human; to really foul things up requires a Bleeping Computer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users