Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help with Brontok-CE infection and possible other infections

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 blinblin

blinblin

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:49 PM

Hi,

On a windows xp sp3 system I found with a startup scan of avast 5 a series of files infected with win32:Brontok-CE, they were put to quarantine.

Some of the problems I noticed, even after the files were quarantined :

- internet explorer 8 start page always come back to www.site-officiel.110mb.com, even if changed
- the task manager is unreachable with ctrl alt del
- regedit doesn't launch
- display hidden files and folders in windows explorer doesn't work, switch itself back to "don't display"

Thanks for your kind help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

Hello, let;s first run MBAm. If that doesn't clear the other issues then we can do something else.

Next run MBAM (MalwareBytes):

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.46) and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 blinblin

blinblin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

Thank you boopme for the quick answer.

Here is the log of MBAM:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4118

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

20/05/2010 04:25:56
mbam-log-2010-05-20 (04-25-56).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 121433
Time elapsed: 11 minute(s), 30 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 15
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 3
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{28abc5c0-4fcb-11cf-aax5-81cx1c635612} (Generic.Bot.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{28abc5c0-4fcb-11cf-aax5-81cx1c635612} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\dwwin.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\autoruns.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\HijackThis.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\Rav.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\regedit.Exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\chrome.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\safari.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\firefox.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\opera.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\procexp.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rstrui.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\trjscan.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL\CheckedValue (Hijack.System.Hidden) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1482476501-1644491937-682003330-1013 (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1482476501-1644491937-682003330-1013\Desktop.ini (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#4 blinblin

blinblin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

I restarted the computer as asked by MBAM.
Still the same problems.

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

Hello i am very concerned abot the last few found. I have to leave now but will look back in the morning.

Please run a BitDefender Online Scan
  • Click I Agree to agree to the EULA.
  • Allow the ActiveX control to install when prompted.
  • Click Click here to scan to begin the scan.
  • Please refrain from using the computer until the scan is finished. This might take a while to run, but it is important that nothing else is running while you scan.
  • When the scan is finished, click on Click here to export the scan results.
  • Save the report to your desktop so you can post it in your next reply.

Next run ATF and SAS: If you cannot access Safe Mode,run in normal ,but let me know.

Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

From your regular user account..
Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update it
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program

NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.
Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 blinblin

blinblin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:57 AM

Bitdefender online scan looked like blocked in a loop, I stopped the scan, my mistake, of course. So after ATF and SAS I rerunned to the end this time Bitdefender in normal mode.
I runned ATF cleaner and SAS in safe mode.

Here follows the reports, Bitdefender then SAS then Bitdefender again

--------------
BitDefender Online Scanner

Scan report generated at: Thu, May 20, 2010 - 05:13:11

Scan path: C:\;D:\;

Statistics

Time
00:16:02

Files

Folders

Boot Sectors

Archives

Packed Files

Results

Identified Viruses

Infected Files

Suspect Files

Warnings

Disinfected

Deleted Files

Engines Info

Virus Definitions

Engine build
AVCORE v2.1 Windows/i386 11.0.0.33 (Feb 25 2010)

Scan plugins

Archive plugins

Unpack plugins

E-mail plugins

System plugins

Scan Settings

First Action
Disinfect

Second Action
Delete

Heuristics
Yes

Enable Warnings
Yes

Scanned Extensions
*;

Exclude Extensions

Scan Emails
Yes

Scan Archives
Yes

Scan Packed
Yes

Scan Files
Yes

Scan Boot
Yes

Scanned File
Status

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\NOR 139 HOTEL AMARIS\NOR 139 HOTEL AMARIS.0xe
Infected with: Backdoor.Hupigon.ADI

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\NOR 139 HOTEL AMARIS\NOR 139 HOTEL AMARIS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\NOR 143 HOPITAL AVION\NOR 143 HOPITAL AVION.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\NOR 143 HOPITAL AVION\NOR 143 HOPITAL AVION.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\RA 223 HOTEL ROSELIERE LEBRUN\RA 223 HOTEL ROSELIERE LEBRUN.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\RA 223 HOTEL ROSELIERE LEBRUN\RA 223 HOTEL ROSELIERE LEBRUN.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SE 403 MAS DE VENCE\SE 403 MAS DE VENCE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SE 403 MAS DE VENCE\SE 403 MAS DE VENCE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SE 404 CABINET NICOLAS APT CASTEL LUBERON 80 CH\SE 404 CABINET NICOLAS APT CASTEL LUBERON 80 CH.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SE 404 CABINET NICOLAS APT CASTEL LUBERON 80 CH\SE 404 CABINET NICOLAS APT CASTEL LUBERON 80 CH.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SE 407-PREMIERE CLASSE AIX\SE 407-PREMIERE CLASSE AIX.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SE 407-PREMIERE CLASSE AIX\SE 407-PREMIERE CLASSE AIX.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SE 408 HALTHOTEL\SE 408 HALTHOTEL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SE 408 HALTHOTEL\SE 408 HALTHOTEL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SO 739 LE CAPRICORNE MILLECAMP\SO 739 LE CAPRICORNE MILLECAMP.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SO 739 LE CAPRICORNE MILLECAMP\SO 739 LE CAPRICORNE MILLECAMP.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SO 743 HOTEL PARADIS CHAPELET\SO 743 HOTEL PARADIS CHAPELET.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SO 743 HOTEL PARADIS CHAPELET\SO 743 HOTEL PARADIS CHAPELET.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SO 746 HOTEL KYRIAD ARCACHON\SO 746 HOTEL KYRIAD ARCACHON.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SO 746 HOTEL KYRIAD ARCACHON\SO 746 HOTEL KYRIAD ARCACHON.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SO LE RELAX LAZES\SO LE RELAX LAZES.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SO LE RELAX LAZES\SO LE RELAX LAZES.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SOFITEL CHAMPS ELYSEES\SOFITEL CHAMPS ELYSEES.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\SOFITEL CHAMPS ELYSEES\SOFITEL CHAMPS ELYSEES.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 292 AK HOTEL\W 292 AK HOTEL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 292 AK HOTEL\W 292 AK HOTEL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 293 CdF EVREUX\W 293 CdF EVREUX.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 293 CdF EVREUX\W 293 CdF EVREUX.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 294 CdF VERNON\W 294 CdF VERNON.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 294 CdF VERNON\W 294 CdF VERNON.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 299 TERMINUS ATELIER MICHEL\W 299 TERMINUS ATELIER MICHEL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 299 TERMINUS ATELIER MICHEL\W 299 TERMINUS ATELIER MICHEL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 300 HOTEL DE LA VENDEE\W 300 HOTEL DE LA VENDEE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 300 HOTEL DE LA VENDEE\W 300 HOTEL DE LA VENDEE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 301 KYRIAD LANDIVISIAU LE BOHEC PAPE 31 01 02\W 301 KYRIAD LANDIVISIAU LE BOHEC PAPE 31 01 02.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 301 KYRIAD LANDIVISIAU LE BOHEC PAPE 31 01 02\W 301 KYRIAD LANDIVISIAU LE BOHEC PAPE 31 01 02.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 303 KYRIAD CHANTEPIE LAMBLA\W 303 KYRIAD CHANTEPIE LAMBLA.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 303 KYRIAD CHANTEPIE LAMBLA\W 303 KYRIAD CHANTEPIE LAMBLA.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 304 ROYAL CAEN LAMBLA\W 304 ROYAL CAEN LAMBLA.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W 304 ROYAL CAEN LAMBLA\W 304 ROYAL CAEN LAMBLA.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W301 INTERARMEE BREST 24 UNITES\W301 INTERARMEE BREST 24 UNITES.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AFFAIRES\W301 INTERARMEE BREST 24 UNITES\W301 INTERARMEE BREST 24 UNITES.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\APPEL D'OFFRES\APPEL D'OFFRES.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\APPEL D'OFFRES\APPEL D'OFFRES.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AYNAUD ERIC\AYNAUD ERIC.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AYNAUD ERIC\AYNAUD ERIC.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AYNAUD ERIC\MOZAIC_fichiers\MOZAIC_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\AYNAUD ERIC\MOZAIC_fichiers\MOZAIC_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\blocjet\blocjet.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\blocjet\blocjet.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\CFM\CFM.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\CFM\CFM.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER\EH 128 METALKRIS\EH 128 METALKRIS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER\EH 128 METALKRIS\EH 128 METALKRIS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH 17 PADOUE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH 17 PADOUE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 24 AERIA MRS\EH 24 AERIA MRS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 24 AERIA MRS\EH 24 AERIA MRS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 27 ARENA\EH 27 ARENA.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 27 ARENA\EH 27 ARENA.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 32 ALLIANCE\EH 32 ALLIANCE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 32 ALLIANCE\EH 32 ALLIANCE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS\Nouveau dossier\Nouveau dossier.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS\Nouveau dossier\Nouveau dossier.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 59 PARTOUCHE\EH 59 PARTOUCHE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 59 PARTOUCHE\EH 59 PARTOUCHE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 80 FINHOBIS\EH 80 FINHOBIS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 80 FINHOBIS\EH 80 FINHOBIS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 83 SERIENCE\EH 83 SERIENCE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 83 SERIENCE\EH 83 SERIENCE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 84 CITY HOTEL\EH 84 CITY HOTEL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 84 CITY HOTEL\EH 84 CITY HOTEL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\FICHE TECHNIQUE LIDO_fichiers\FICHE TECHNIQUE LIDO_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\FICHE TECHNIQUE LIDO_fichiers\FICHE TECHNIQUE LIDO_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\HELOPAL TESTS_fichiers\HELOPAL TESTS_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\HELOPAL TESTS_fichiers\HELOPAL TESTS_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH77 LE MOULIN\EH77 LE MOULIN.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\EH77 LE MOULIN\EH77 LE MOULIN.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\MAILING HELOPAL GLE SANTE RP 05 04\MAILING HELOPAL GLE SANTE RP 05 04.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\MAILING HELOPAL GLE SANTE RP 05 04\MAILING HELOPAL GLE SANTE RP 05 04.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\MASUREL\MASUREL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\MASUREL\MASUREL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\MILER\EH 61 07 CHS BAR LE DUC\EH 61 07 CHS BAR LE DUC.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\MILER\EH 61 07 CHS BAR LE DUC\EH 61 07 CHS BAR LE DUC.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\MILER\EH 81 VAL d'ADON\EH 81 VAL d'ADON.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\MILER\EH 81 VAL d'ADON\EH 81 VAL d'ADON.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\MILER\MILER.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\MILER\MILER.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\VANMARCKE\VANMARCKE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS ARCHIVES HELOPAL\VANMARCKE\VANMARCKE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\AM 01 BELLEYME\AM 01 BELLEYME.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\AM 01 BELLEYME\AM 01 BELLEYME.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CFM\CFM.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CFM\CFM.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CLIENTS HELOPAL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CLIENTS HELOPAL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CNAI\CNAI.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CNAI\CNAI.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CNAI\fiche technique frisia_fichiers\fiche technique frisia_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CNAI\fiche technique frisia_fichiers\fiche technique frisia_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CNAI\helopal Table vasque sur mesure_fichiers\helopal Table vasque sur mesure_fichiers.0xe

-----------------
-----------------

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 05/20/2010 at 06:06 AM

Application Version : 4.37.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 4960
Trace Rules Database Version: 2772

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:28:57

Memory items scanned : 206
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5940
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 18532
File threats detected : 2

Trojan.Agent/Gen-SV
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\A_MINO\MES DOCUMENTS\MES IMAGES\FRANCO\20 NOVEMBRE LOS CAIDOS_FICHIERS\20 NOVEMBRE LOS CAIDOS_FICHIERS.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\A_MINO\MES DOCUMENTS\MES IMAGES\FRANCO\FRANCO.EXE

-----------------
-----------------

BitDefender Online Scanner

Scan report generated at: Thu, May 20, 2010 - 08:04:53

Scan path: C:\;D:\;

Statistics

Time
01:43:52

Files

Folders

Boot Sectors

Archives

Packed Files

Results

Identified Viruses

Infected Files

Suspect Files

Warnings

Disinfected

Deleted Files

Engines Info

Virus Definitions

Engine build
AVCORE v2.1 Windows/i386 11.0.0.33 (Feb 25 2010)

Scan plugins

Archive plugins

Unpack plugins

E-mail plugins

System plugins

Scan Settings

First Action
Disinfect

Second Action
Delete

Heuristics
Yes

Enable Warnings
Yes

Scanned Extensions
*;

Exclude Extensions

Scan Emails
Yes

Scan Archives
Yes

Scan Packed
Yes

Scan Files
Yes

Scan Boot
Yes

Scanned File
Status

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CROIX ROUGE LUX\CROIX ROUGE LUX.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CROIX ROUGE LUX\CROIX ROUGE LUX.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CSL 34\CSL 34.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\CSL 34\CSL 34.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 113 FRONTERA\EH 113 FRONTERA.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 113 FRONTERA\EH 113 FRONTERA.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER\EH 128 METALKRIS\EH 128 METALKRIS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 128 MERCURE QUIMPER\EH 128 METALKRIS\EH 128 METALKRIS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 131 PRINTANIA\EH 131 PRINTANIA.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 131 PRINTANIA\EH 131 PRINTANIA.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 132 DAUPHINE\EH 132 DAUPHINE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 132 DAUPHINE\EH 132 DAUPHINE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 133 SOGEA\EH 133 SOGEA.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 133 SOGEA\EH 133 SOGEA.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 139 HOTEL DE LA PLAGE\EH 139 HOTEL DE LA PLAGE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 139 HOTEL DE LA PLAGE\EH 139 HOTEL DE LA PLAGE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH 17 JOHNSON réponse mail 06 06_fichiers\EH 17 JOHNSON réponse mail 06 06_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH 17 JOHNSON réponse mail 06 06_fichiers\EH 17 JOHNSON réponse mail 06 06_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH 17 JOHNSON réponse mail 06 06_fichiers\read_fichiers\read_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH 17 JOHNSON réponse mail 06 06_fichiers\read_fichiers\read_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH 17 JOHNSON réponse mail 06 06_fichiers\walledgarden_fichiers\walledgarden_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH 17 JOHNSON réponse mail 06 06_fichiers\walledgarden_fichiers\walledgarden_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH 17 PADOUE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH 17 PADOUE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH17 TEMOIN\EH17 TEMOIN.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 17 PADOUE\EH17 TEMOIN\EH17 TEMOIN.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 24 AERIA MRS\EH 24 AERIA MRS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 24 AERIA MRS\EH 24 AERIA MRS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 27 ARENA\EH 27 ARENA.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 27 ARENA\EH 27 ARENA.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 32 ALLIANCE\EH 32 ALLIANCE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 32 ALLIANCE\EH 32 ALLIANCE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS\Nouveau dossier\Nouveau dossier.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 41 RELAIS DES PUYS\Nouveau dossier\Nouveau dossier.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 59 PARTOUCHE\EH 59 PARTOUCHE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 59 PARTOUCHE\EH 59 PARTOUCHE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 77 LE MOULIN\EH 77 LE MOULIN.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 77 LE MOULIN\EH 77 LE MOULIN.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 80 FINHOBIS\EH 80 FINHOBIS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 80 FINHOBIS\EH 80 FINHOBIS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 83 SERIENCE\EH 83 SERIENCE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 83 SERIENCE\EH 83 SERIENCE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 84 CITY HOTEL\EH 84 CITY HOTEL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 84 CITY HOTEL\EH 84 CITY HOTEL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\FICHE TECHNIQUE LIDO_fichiers\FICHE TECHNIQUE LIDO_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\FICHE TECHNIQUE LIDO_fichiers\FICHE TECHNIQUE LIDO_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\HELOPAL TESTS_fichiers\HELOPAL TESTS_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\EH 89 HOME BUSINESS\HELOPAL TESTS_fichiers\HELOPAL TESTS_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\MAILING HELOPAL GLE SANTE RP 05 04\MAILING HELOPAL GLE SANTE RP 05 04.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\MAILING HELOPAL GLE SANTE RP 05 04\MAILING HELOPAL GLE SANTE RP 05 04.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\MASUREL\MASUREL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\MASUREL\MASUREL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\MILER\EH 61 07 CHS BAR LE DUC\EH 61 07 CHS BAR LE DUC.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\MILER\EH 61 07 CHS BAR LE DUC\EH 61 07 CHS BAR LE DUC.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\MILER\EH 81 VAL d'ADON\EH 81 VAL d'ADON.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\MILER\EH 81 VAL d'ADON\EH 81 VAL d'ADON.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\MILER\MILER.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\MILER\MILER.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VALODE & PISTRE\VALODE & PISTRE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VALODE & PISTRE\VALODE & PISTRE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VALODE & PISTRE\VALODE ET PISTRE MAIL 06 06_fichiers\read_fichiers\read_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VALODE & PISTRE\VALODE ET PISTRE MAIL 06 06_fichiers\read_fichiers\read_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VALODE & PISTRE\VALODE ET PISTRE MAIL 06 06_fichiers\VALODE ET PISTRE MAIL 06 06_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VALODE & PISTRE\VALODE ET PISTRE MAIL 06 06_fichiers\VALODE ET PISTRE MAIL 06 06_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VALODE & PISTRE\VALODE ET PISTRE MAIL 06 06_fichiers\walledgarden_fichiers\walledgarden_fichiers.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VALODE & PISTRE\VALODE ET PISTRE MAIL 06 06_fichiers\walledgarden_fichiers\walledgarden_fichiers.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VALODE & PISTRE\VP 01 ESTUAIRE LE HAVRE\VP 01 ESTUAIRE LE HAVRE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VALODE & PISTRE\VP 01 ESTUAIRE LE HAVRE\VP 01 ESTUAIRE LE HAVRE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VANMARCKE\HURIEZ EST\HURIEZ EST.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VANMARCKE\HURIEZ EST\HURIEZ EST.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VANMARCKE\VANMARCKE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS HELOPAL\VANMARCKE\VANMARCKE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\CLIENTS MAILING.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\CLIENTS MAILING.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\EQUIPHOTEL 04\EQUIPHOTEL 04.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\EQUIPHOTEL 04\EQUIPHOTEL 04.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\FAX MODELE CONSULTATION SITE\FAX MODELE CONSULTATION SITE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\FAX MODELE CONSULTATION SITE\FAX MODELE CONSULTATION SITE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\LETTRE 1611 DOC GENERALE\LETTRE 1611 DOC GENERALE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\LETTRE 1611 DOC GENERALE\LETTRE 1611 DOC GENERALE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\LETTRE B 2924\LETTRE B 2924.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\LETTRE B 2924\LETTRE B 2924.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\LETTRE C 2318\LETTRE C 2318.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\LETTRE C 2318\LETTRE C 2318.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\LETTRE D 2018 ETUDIANTS\LETTRE D 2018 ETUDIANTS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\LETTRE D 2018 ETUDIANTS\LETTRE D 2018 ETUDIANTS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\LETTRE HLM JANVIER 2003\LETTRE HLM JANVIER 2003.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\LETTRE HLM JANVIER 2003\LETTRE HLM JANVIER 2003.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MAILING\CUPI\CUPI.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MAILING\CUPI\CUPI.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MAILING\HLM\HLM.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MAILING\HLM\HLM.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MAILING\HOTELS\HOTELS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MAILING\HOTELS\HOTELS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MAILING\MAILING.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MAILING\MAILING.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MAILING\PROMOMAT\PROMOMAT.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MAILING\PROMOMAT\PROMOMAT.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MONITEUR DECEMBRE ENVOI LETTRE PAR EMAIL\MONITEUR DECEMBRE ENVOI LETTRE PAR EMAIL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\MONITEUR DECEMBRE ENVOI LETTRE PAR EMAIL\MONITEUR DECEMBRE ENVOI LETTRE PAR EMAIL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\SYNERPA\SYNERPA.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS MAILING\SYNERPA\SYNERPA.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS relevé excel chantier en cours\CLIENTS relevé excel chantier en cours.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CLIENTS relevé excel chantier en cours\CLIENTS relevé excel chantier en cours.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\COMPTABILITE\COMPTABILITE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\COMPTABILITE\COMPTABILITE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\COMPTABILITE\PARIS\PARIS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\COMPTABILITE\PARIS\PARIS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\COMPTABILITE\ROMMAX\ROMMAX.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\COMPTABILITE\ROMMAX\ROMMAX.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\COMPTABILITE\TVA JET DIFFUSION\TVA JET DIFFUSION.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\COMPTABILITE\TVA JET DIFFUSION\TVA JET DIFFUSION.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CONDITIONS GNALES DE VENTE\CONDITIONS GNALES DE VENTE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\CONDITIONS GNALES DE VENTE\CONDITIONS GNALES DE VENTE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DESCRIPTIFS\DESCRIPTIFS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DESCRIPTIFS\DESCRIPTIFS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\BUREAU\BUREAU.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\BUREAU\BUREAU.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\CARTE VISITE\CARTE VISITE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\CARTE VISITE\CARTE VISITE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\COMPTE RENDU TEL\COMPTE RENDU TEL.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\COMPTE RENDU TEL\COMPTE RENDU TEL.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\CONCERNANT LES APPELS D OFFRES\CONCERNANT LES APPELS D OFFRES.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\CONCERNANT LES APPELS D OFFRES\CONCERNANT LES APPELS D OFFRES.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\CONCERNANT LES CLIENTS\CONCERNANT LES CLIENTS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\CONCERNANT LES CLIENTS\CONCERNANT LES CLIENTS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\CONCERNANT LES FOURNISSEURS\CONCERNANT LES FOURNISSEURS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\CONCERNANT LES FOURNISSEURS\CONCERNANT LES FOURNISSEURS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\DOCTYPE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\DOCTYPE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHEFABRICATION\FicheFabrication\Boxbain\Boxbain.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHEFABRICATION\FicheFabrication\Boxbain\Boxbain.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHEFABRICATION\FicheFabrication\Boxdouche\Boxdouche.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHEFABRICATION\FicheFabrication\Boxdouche\Boxdouche.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHEFABRICATION\FicheFabrication\FicheFabrication.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHEFABRICATION\FicheFabrication\FicheFabrication.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHEFABRICATION\FicheFabrication\Module\Module.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHEFABRICATION\FicheFabrication\Module\Module.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHEFABRICATION\FICHEFABRICATION.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHEFABRICATION\FICHEFABRICATION.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHERPODUIT\FICHERPODUIT.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\FICHERPODUIT\FICHERPODUIT.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\JURIDIQUE\JURIDIQUE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\JURIDIQUE\JURIDIQUE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\SCHEMATECHNIQUE\SCHEMATECHNIQUE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\SCHEMATECHNIQUE\SCHEMATECHNIQUE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\SCHEMAVASQUE\SCHEMAVASQUE.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\SCHEMAVASQUE\SCHEMAVASQUE.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\STOCKS\STOCK DOCS\STOCK DOCS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\STOCKS\STOCK DOCS\STOCK DOCS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\STOCKS\STOCKS PRODUITS\STOCKS PRODUITS.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\DOCTYPE\STOCKS\STOCKS PRODUITS\STOCKS PRODUITS.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\HELOPAL LOTTMANN ERIKA\HELOPAL LOTTMANN ERIKA.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\HELOPAL LOTTMANN ERIKA\HELOPAL LOTTMANN ERIKA.0xe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\LOTTMANN SANITAR\LOTTMANN SANITAR.0xe

C:\Documents and Settings\a_Mino\Mes documents\DOC JET I\LOTTMANN SANITAR\LOTTMANN SANITAR.0xe
Deleted

C:\Thumbss.db=>(unicode)
Infected with: VBS.Flesh.A

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Thumbss.db
Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\baseWINDOWS.db=>(unicode)

Disinfection failed

Deleted

D:\Thumbss.db=>(unicode)

Disinfection failed

Deleted

D:\Thumbss.db
Deleted

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

Hello, Your machine is infested with backdoors, trojans and Rootkits. I need to tell you this first.

Rootkits, backdoor Trojans, Botnets, and IRC Bots are very dangerous because they compromise system integrity by making changes that allow it to by used by the attacker for malicious purposes. Rootkits are used by Trojans to conceal its presence (hide from view) in order to prevent detection of an attacker's software and make removal more difficult. Many rootkits can hook into the Windows 32-bit kernel, and patch several APIs to hide new registry keys and files they install. They can disable your anti-virus and security tools to prevent detection and removal. Remote attackers use backdoors as a means of accessing and taking control of a computer that bypasses security mechanisms. This type of exploit allows them to steal sensitive information like passwords, personal and financial data which is send back to the hacker. To learn more about these types of infections, you can refer to:

What danger is presented by rootkits?
Rootkits and how to combat them
r00tkit Analysis: What Is A Rootkit

If your computer was used for online banking, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, you should disconnect from the Internet until your system is cleaned. All passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You should consider them to be compromised and change each password using a clean computer, not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. If using a router, you need to reset it with a strong logon/password so the malware cannot gain control before connect again. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach. Because your computer was compromised please read:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
What Should I Do If I've Become A Victim Of Identity Theft?
Identity Theft Victims Guide - What to do

Although the infection has been identified and may be removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume the computer is secure even if the malware appears to have been removed. In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired so you can never be sure that you have completely removed a rootkit. The malware may leave so many remnants behind that security tools cannot find them. Tools that claim to be able to remove rootkits cannot guarantee that all traces of it will be removed. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read:

When should I re-format? How should I reinstall?
Help: I Got Hacked. Now What Do I Do?
Where to draw the line? When to recommend a format and reinstall?

Should you decide not to follow that advice, we will do our best to help clean the computer of any infections but we cannot guarantee it to be trustworthy or that the removal will be successful. Some infections are difficult to remove completely because of their morphing characteristics which allows the malware to regenerate itself. Sometimes there is another hidden piece of malware which has not been detected by your security tools that protects malicious files and registry keys (which have been detected) so they cannot be permanently deleted. Disinfection will probably require the use of more powerful tools than we recommend in this forum. Before that can be done you will need you to create and post a DDS/HijackThis log for further investigation. Let me know how you wish to proceed.

#8 blinblin

blinblin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:17 AM

Thank you.

I understand well what you say here, but as there is no sensitive data on this computer and it is not used for online banking or anything similar, I wish to try and clean it, rather than reformat and reinstall. At least to keep the reinstallation as the last solution if it is discovered later on that there is no way to clean it.

You seem to request a DDS and HijackThis log, so I went to the Preparation Guide topic to see how to and here they are. If it is not what is expected, tell me and give me full instructions about it.

btw, I had to rename HijackThis.exe to something else to allow it to run, otherwise nothing happens... I guess it is a more than common symptom.

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86
Run by JEANINE MARTINET at 8:52:57,68 on 21/05/2010
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
Microsoft Windows XP dition familiale 5.1.2600.3.1252.41.1036.18.1013.522 [GMT 2:00]

MoD Edit Removed DDS log,

Edited by boopme, 22 May 2010 - 03:18 PM.

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:59 AM

OK, great then we will clean this... but I need you to repost those logs here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.

Let me know if that went well.

#10 blinblin

blinblin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:58 AM

OK, I just posted a new topic there

I'll let you know how it went, thanks for the help

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:19 PM

Thank you log is good.

Now that your log is properly posted, you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a Malware Removal Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the Malware Removal Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the Malware Removal Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the Malware Removal Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users