That looks clean. Regarding the Autocad not allowing to run the .scr file that was normal. Posted a quick instruction on how to fix that here: http://computermalwaresecurity.blogspot.co...extensions.html
if needed in the future.
Other than that it's clean and we can wrap up now.
Please follow/read the steps below to remove the tools we used and for some more information. Uninstall ComboFix
Remove Combofix now that we're done with it.
- Please press the Windows Key and R on your keyboard. This will bring up the Run... command.
- Now type in Combofix /Uninstall in the runbox and click OK. (Notice the space between the "x" and "/")
- Please follow the prompts to uninstall Combofix.
- You will then recieve a message saying Combofix was uninstalled successfully once it's done uninstalling itself.
This will uninstall Combofix and anything assoicated with it.Download and Run OTC
We will now remove the tools we used during this fix using OTC
Congratulations! You now appear clean!
- Download OTC by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
- Double click icon to start the program. If you are using Vista, please right-click and choose run as administrator
- Then Click the big button.
- You will get a prompt saying "Being Cleanup Process". Please select Yes.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
Now that you are clean, please follow and read some of the prevention tips >over here<
. Is your system a bit slow? If so, try some of the points and things suggested here
If you would like, visit my http://computermalwaresecurity.blogspot.com/
and Subscribe/Follow along.
If you have no more questions, comments or problems please tell us, so we can close off the topic.