Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AntiSpyware wont install PLS HELP!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ynn3j

ynn3j

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 PM

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:37 AM

Hello i badly need help...my computer keep saying 0bytes of memory..i almost remove everything in drive c already...after i got 3GB free memory use i was happy but after awhile its saying 0bytes of memory again need to free space. I tried runing Anti Malware no infection found. & my anti-virus keeps turning off by itself..then i got in this site i try installing SUPERAntiSpyware Free & has to delete programs again just so i can install bt its only until were il pick a folder to install its not making me click Next anymore...so i tried installing the other link that said on the site but still im only until the same think its not making me click next...

& tried this: If none of the previous steps allowed you to launch SUPERAntiSpyware, then please download and launch SASSAFERUN.COM. This program can be copied to USB Flash drives or other external media and run directly from there. but still its not making me install..what should i do? pls help...my drive c is almost empty but it still keep saying 0bytes of memory. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPP!

Edited by Orange Blossom, 19 May 2010 - 02:35 PM.
Move to AII as no logs posted. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,199 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 PM

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

Hello let's try this and it mat take several runs of it to work.

Run >>>> Download this file and doubleclick on it to run it. Allow the information to be merged with the registry.

RKill....

Download and Run RKill
  • Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4

• Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
  • A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again.

^^

If you get an alert that Rkill is "infected", ignore it. The alert is just a fake warning given by the rogue software which tries to terminate programs that try to remove it. If you see such a warning, leave the warning on the screen and then run Rkill again. By not closing the warning, this sometimes allows you to bypass the malware's attempt to protect itself so that Rkill can perform its routine.

Now try the SAS and/or MBAM. If you can run both.

Next run MBAM (MalwareBytes):

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.46) and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
NOTE:
If you cannot use the Internet,you will need access to another computer that has a connection.
From there save mbam-setup.exe to a flash,usb,jump drive or CD. Now transfer it to the infected machine, then install and run the program.
If you cannot transfer to or install on the infected machine, try running the setup (installation) file directly from the flash drive or CD by double-clicking on mbam-setup.exe so it will install on the hard drive.
Manually Downloading Updates:
Manually download them from HERE and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine.

Note: Mbam-rules.exe is not updated daily. Another way to get the most current database definitions if you're having problems updating through the program's interface or have already manually downloaded the latest definitions (mbam-rules.exe) shown on this page, is to do the following: Install MBAM on a clean computer, launch the program and update through MBAM's interface. Copy the definitions (rules.ref) to a USB stick or CD and transfer that file to the infected machine. Copy rules.ref to the location indicated for your operating system. If you cannot see the folder, then you may have to Reconfigure Windows to show it.
  • XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Vista: C:\Documents and Settings\Users\All Users\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:09 PM

I cant seem to temporarily disable my anti-malware....im using malwarebytes anti-malware the link u gave dsnt have malwarebytes....can i just remove the malwarebytes in add/remove programs?

#4 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

seems like i cant remove antimalware also..

unable to creat temporary file. Setup aborted. Error 112. There is not enough space on disk.

i found this to temporarily disbale malwarebytes:

MALWAREBYTES' ANTI-MALWARE
Right-click on the icon in the System Tray > Uncheck “Enable Protection” >Uncheck Start With Windows
To re-enable later, right-click on the MBAM icon in the systray and reverse the earlier procedure, thus: Select Enable Protection. Right-click again and select Start with Windows.

but malwarebytes dsnt have an icon on the system..what to do next? im getting frustrated hehhehee

#5 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:49 AM

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.
Ran as user on 05/20/2010 at 13:01:14.

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

Rkill completed on 05/20/2010 at 13:01:23.

& i cant download malwarebytes 1.46 coz memory is 0bytes again...was able to free9GB of memory so i can download malwarebytes bt afer just a few seconds it wont allow me to download anymore for it says no enough space on disk....something is spreading so fast.....how can i fixed this i cant download malwarebytes antimalware...

Local Disk (C:) Properties:

General

Type: Local disk
File system: NTS

Used space: 20,003,848,192 bytes 18.6 GB
Free space: 0 bytes 0bytes

capacity: 20,003,848,192 bytes 18.6 GB

NOTE: once i free memory from deleting files...AFTER A FEW SECONDS IM GETTING 0BYTES OF MEMORY AGAIN SO NO WAY I CAN DOWNLOAD ANYTHING!

#6 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:48 AM

Hi boopme...Finally install Malwarebytes Antimalware but i think it ddnt update to 1.46..its still 1.45

I dont know why the log say 0 infected when theres 3 infections detected while Quick Scan was running.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.45
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4003

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

5/20/2010 1:38:02 PM
mbam-log-2010-05-20 (13-38-02).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 103436
Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 49 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Under Quarantine: 3 removed threats are there....what to do with them?

Vendor Date Category Item
Adware.MyWeb... 5/20/2010 Registry Key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{cf54be1c-9359-4395-...
Adware.MyWeb... 5/20/2010 Registry Key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2e9937fc-cf2f-4f56-af...
Adware.MyWeb... 5/20/2010 Registry Key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{741de825-a6f0-4497...

free space of Local Disk C is 8.0KB
its still doing the same thing once memory is free after a few seconds all the memory is suddenly use.

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,199 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:05 AM

Ok, let's try an online scan as it has almost no install size.
yes Mbam needs an update,maybe after this.

ESET
Please perform a scan with Eset Online Antiivirus Scanner.
(Requires Internet Explorer to work. If given the option, choose "Quarantine" instead of delete.)
Vista users need to run Internet Explorer as Administrator. Right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.
  • Click the green ESET Online Scanner button.
  • Read the End User License Agreement and check the box: YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click on the Start button next to it.
  • You may receive an alert on the address bar that "This site might require the following ActiveX control...Click here to install...". Click on that alert and then click Insall ActiveX component.
  • A new window will appear asking "Do you want to install this software?"".
  • Answer Yes to download and install the ActiveX controls that allows the scan to run.
  • Click Start.
  • Check Remove found threats and Scan potentially unwanted applications.
  • Click Scan to start. (please be patient as the scan could take some time to complete)
  • If offered the option to get information or buy software. Just close the window.
  • When the scan has finished, a log.txt file will be created and automatically saved in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt
    folder.
  • Click Posted Image > Run..., then copy and paste this command into the open box: C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • The scan results will open in Notepad. Copy and paste the contents of log.txt in your next reply.
Note: Some online scanners will detect existing anti-virus software and refuse to cooperate. You may have to disable the real-time protection components of your existing anti-virus and try running the scan again. If you do this, remember to turn them back on after you are finished.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#8 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:23 AM

Hi im so glad u reply..

I use internet explorer & after i click YES, I accept the Terms of Use & click Start no alert for activex but its only a light blue screen on internet explorer with a red x on top left...ddnt load anything anymore.

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,199 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:33 AM

Let's try another..
Please run the F-Secure Online Scanner
Note: This Scanner is for Internet Explorer Only!
Follow the Instruction here for installation.
Accept the License Agreement.
Once the ActiveX installs,Click Full System Scan
Once the download completes, the scan will begin automatically.
The scan will take some time to finish, so please be patient.
When the scan completes, click the Automatic cleaning (recommended) button.
Click the Show Report button and Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.

#10 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:56 AM

Run Online Scanner Now

--> in here i see a gray small box & cant read anything inside it or what it say its blank. im running IE8

below is that:

JavaScript needs to be enabled, and you need to have at least Version 6 Update 10 of Java Runtime Environment installed.

Note: If JavaScript was disabled for security reasons, please remember to restore your original settings after scanning.

is that normal?

#11 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

I open F-Secure in mozilla just to see whats in the gray small box...& went back to explorer click agreement & after clicking Run Check a pop up small box appear & said excatly:

Message from webpage

! [object Object ]

OK

whats wrong with my internet explorer? i cant read the content in mozilla bt explorer its blank.

#12 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:11 AM

i mean i CAN READ the F-secure in mozilla when i open it but in explorer its blank...thansk really for ur help.

#13 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,199 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:29 AM

We need to do this all a different way.
Please go here....
Preparation Guide ,do steps 6 - 9.
Skip the GMER step,we only want DDS for now.
Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9,which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.

Let me know if that went well.

#14 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

I cant donwload download DeFogger...hard drive is 0bytes even its almost empty i delete almost everything still its 0bytes...all download go to drive D bt its not letting me change to different location....

C:\DOCUME~1\user\LOCALS~1\Temp could not be saved, because an unknown error occurred.

Try saving to a different location.

Thank you Thank you s so much for all your help i really appreciate it a lot. Guess il just call someone to help me. I give up hehehehe. Thanks really very very much.

#15 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,199 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:55 AM

Can you do only the DDS ??

Edited by boopme, 20 May 2010 - 10:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users