Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ASP.net support in SharpDevelop

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:38 AM

Hi Folks,
Is there anyone who is really good at ASP.net here, and anyone who might be willing to help one soul from the open source community get his Add-in up and running and off the ground for SharpDevelop (The open source alternative for Visual Studio)? I can't give you the exact post, but if you type "ASP.net support for SharpDevelop" into bing, you'll be able to come up with it. let me know, and I'll in turn let him know he's got some possible folks in league. Or alternatively, you too can join the forums yourself for anyone who's interested.

Thanks,
Chromebuster

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users