Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Damsel in distress-Headpointer-Sketch programme needs final touch

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 1_Good_Turn

1_Good_Turn

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:30 PM

SORRY DIDN'T GET TO ADD SUBTITLE OF VISUAL BASIC BEING THE CODE IN QUESTION There doesnt seem to be an edit option available to do it now.

I'm typing this on behalf of a very nice lady who needs a little help with a drawing programme being finalised and a couple of small glitches ironed out. Somebody made the programme for her a few years ago but never got round to finishing it.

She uses a headpointer to operate the keyboard so obviously can only press one button at a time. It needs keyboard commands because she can't use the mouse in paint program or any drawing program

I'm hoping someone who is literate in the code can spend a little time to help her out. Despite her severe restrictions she spends a lot of time on her computer and internet helping others and promoting charitables causes. She loves drawing and is talented at it. She makes very good slideshows, timing the background music perfectly. I think more than a few of us will admit such synchronising can be tedious and far from successful. I've certainly removed a few hair strands from their follicles when attempting such tasks lol.

If anyone thinks they are likely able to help can you reply here and i'll pass on your details direct to her and vice versa.

These are the options that need adding and a couple of things need addressing..

List of the desired add-ons:
ovals - outlines
glitter
squares - outlines
triangles - outlines
rectangles - outlines
diamonds - outlines
octagons - outlines
stars - outlines
hearts - outlines
wavy lines - outlines
circles with ruffles - outlines
cut shapes in half if wanted - outlines
rotate shapes
letters still have white lines
paint splatter

Redraw doesn't work it just sits there.

The undo last keystroke takes everything off instead of the last thing drawn.

The insert text button doesn't work.

Edited by 1_Good_Turn, 17 May 2010 - 12:39 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Billy O'Neal

Billy O'Neal

Visual C++ STL Maintainer

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 PM

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:49 PM

Is there a question there? :thumbsup:
Twitter - My statements do not establish the official position of Microsoft Corporation, and are my own personal opinion. (But you already knew that, right?)
Posted Image

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 PM

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:52 PM

Yes. She is looking for someone to help finish an application.

#4 1_Good_Turn

1_Good_Turn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:10 PM

Is there a question there? :thumbsup:

more than one :flowers: follow my bold font closely please

I'm typing this on behalf of a very nice lady who needs a little help with a drawing programme being finalised and a couple of small glitches ironed out. Somebody made the programme for her a few years ago but never got round to finishing it.

She uses a headpointer to operate the keyboard so obviously can only press one button at a time. It needs keyboard commands because she can't use the mouse in paint program or any drawing program

I'm hoping someone who is literate in the code can spend a little time to help her out.........If anyone thinks they are likely able to help can you reply here and i'll pass on your details direct to her and vice versa.

These are the options that need adding and a couple of things need addressing..

List of the desired add-ons:
ovals - outlines
glitter
squares - outlines
triangles - outlines
rectangles - outlines
diamonds - outlines
octagons - outlines
stars - outlines
hearts - outlines
wavy lines - outlines
circles with ruffles - outlines
cut shapes in half if wanted - outlines
rotate shapes
letters still have white lines
paint splatter

Redraw doesn't work it just sits there.

The undo last keystroke takes everything off instead of the last thing drawn.

The insert text button doesn't work.

Obviously the code as it exists will be provided.

Soooo Billy now you got some of the questions clarified can you help :trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users