Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pafaye

pafaye

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:15 AM

Ok, ladies in gentlemen - Hi

Afraid to say, like so many other computer users, I've done what I've done for years. Simple tasks like reading news, sending and receiving emails, etc. etc.

I mention this because I'm afraid some of my questions may be totally basic and for those of you who are good enough to answer questions, please keep in mind..... An answer for me needs to be awfully basic. The basic format >start computer > ...... would be very much appreciated. lol

Thanking anyone who in the future gets me over the hump. Never did get the book, "Computers for Dummies." Was waiting for the book, "Computers for the Mentally Deranged." Oh well, I'm going to learn this stuff, hopefully with your help.
Paul Faye
"Just a guy trying his best"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 strolln

strolln

• Members
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 AM

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:20 AM

Welcome to the forum. We were all at the basic level of computing when we started, some of us have just been doing it longer.
To Err is human; to really foul things up requires a Bleeping Computer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users