Hello fixer upper
I'm having this topic shifted to the Malware Logs forum so we can get a good look at what's going on here. Please note that you can use a flash drive to move programs I ask that you download and logs which I request you provide to and from the machine having no internet access.
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control HERE
~BladeIn your next reply, please include the following:DDS.txt
Edited by Blade Zephon, 08 June 2010 - 06:35 PM.