Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

We fixed Google Redirect Now its back but worse? This one has exe files non-stop open and get caught in Sandbox

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 magicjax

magicjax

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:44 PM

I am putting my logs together as we speak. But BleepinBlonde or Elise helped me out last time. I think I must have closed the case way too soon. But, its strange. It all falls into place now, 3 times, same virus, worse each time. But it always starts up bad when I download the new Microsoft Office Beta 2010. Now, its Microsoft.com that I go to to get this puppy and I like the features but it crashes and I believe its /en-US/ sysmbols for its Malware or English American translation from a normal website to an alternate one sometimes. That really is their symbol they had them everywhere on this computer in files and everything. But I go to Microsoft.com and it looks legit, I mean did it never update correctly or is it just full of buds so much that it will have loopholes just as bad sometimes for networking hackers? At first it made no sense but now it sort of does. All the hyjacked versions I heard were getting these massive holes before it was Beta Tested and really during. Well I have no other way to explain it. I mean i'm not downloading anyhting outwardly and never have, it really does appear just after I put that Beta Program Microsoft 2010 on my computer given to me by Microsoft of all people and it just starts manifesting then it just multiples. I have never seen so many exe. files fly up in the air like that pretty much, I like Sandboxie but you really have to watch over it or itself gets infected and the fact you have to do so much labor and I am not sure how to really use it to its max benefit but I still do like it in many ways it catches everything going by. I mean EVERYTHING. Logs to come, talk to you guys hopefully you Elise again u awere very plesant.

P.S. Why would Microsoft allow for anything so dangerous without security patches to test a Beta like that in the wild? Also, are there any online backup databases that are free at all that work? The others try to stich you into long-term agreements its strange. It might have been easier to get an external HD. Again, thank you for your proper time and concern. Don't worry you won't beat me here I will have everything up and going.

1) NEXT-LOGS:

Edited by Budapest, 17 May 2010 - 12:14 AM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 AM

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:22 PM

Now that your log is properly posted (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic317287.html), you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a Malware Removal Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the Malware Removal Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the Malware Removal Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the Malware Removal Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another MR Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users