Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Meeting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_RadioNorthsea_*

Guest_RadioNorthsea_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:26 AM

Hello Guys, Ladies,

I don't know or I have meeting with you, I have just looking in the Introduction or I did saw a post from me, it was negative, so I suppost that I was forgotten.
I am Radio Northsea, I came here on the forum via a good friend from me.
I am a man, 56 years old, I live in a country at the other side of the Northsea.
I live in a country were is a beautiful football team with the name Ajax.
On computer area do I know much, I study messages of Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Rootkits and other malicious stuff.
The mean is, that I learn Hijackthis, so that when I can 100% reading Hjt-logs, I can help people.
I test out, programs what I find on Internet.
Also am I at this moment not a Hjt-helper, still take I a look in the Hjt-forum, when I see that the Hjt-helper or expert give a program for tracing malicious, than I download this and tested out.
Personally note to the hjt-experts\helpers, don't be afraid that I get problems when I run a program from one of you, I do know what I'm doing.
I make use of an Advanged Backup program, when there is a problem for example, my pc. don't boot anymore, I can repair this via a recovery cd., what I did made via that program.
Without that program, I don't that sort things.
Radio Northsea is a be careful man.
He does things when he does know, it is safe.
I have now since my registration here on the forum included this, made 15 posts, it is not much, but I must still survey this forum, when I do know more of this forum, how more post I make.
Alright, this is my message and I will tell, we meet again.
See you and take care.
With the best regards,

Radio Northsea

:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Guest_RadioNorthsea_*

Guest_RadioNorthsea_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:54 PM

Hello and thank you for the welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users