Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

muneerjafrani

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 muneerjafrani

muneerjafrani

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 PM

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:40 AM

dear,

I have p4 with intel d845 mother board and 126 MB ram,currently running winme o.s.I got a problem when i open pc and i observed that no graphics with no sound and no mouse pointer.I install mouse again and run graphic cd ....it solved my problem but still having problem with and asking me for reinstall the sound driver.I have creative sound blaster audigy2 value.
Again I restart my pc i got error message igfxtray has caused an error in Kerrenil.dll....after while i shut down my again start and got error hkcd error.
Its second time i got this problem of graphics.what is this how can i get rid of this ...isit spyware,malware or trojan or horse..what is this plz help me.

muneer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users