to the Malware Removal forum! My online alias is Blade Zephon
, or Blade
for short, and I will be assisting you with your malware issues!If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know.
In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options
. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic
. By doing this and then choosing Immediate E-Mail notification
and then clicking on Proceed
you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.
Before we begin cleaning your machine, I'd like to lay out some guidelines for us to follow while we are working together.
- I will be assisting you with your malware issues. This may or may not resolve other problems you are having with your computer. If you are still having problems after your machine has been determined clean, I will be glad to direct you to the proper forum for assistance.
- Even if things appear better, that does not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions until I give you the all clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that all the malware has been removed. If a piece of the infection is left, it can regenerate and reinfect your machine.
- Attention to detail is important! Since I cannot see or directly interact with your computer I am dependent on you to "be my eyes" and provide as much information as you can regarding the current state of your computer.
- I ask that you please refrain from running tools other than those I suggest to you while I am cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. If you act independently it will cause changes to your system that I will not be aware of, which will make the process of cleaning the machine a much slower and more difficult process. Additionally, some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
- Please perform all steps in the order received. If you are unsure or confused about any instructions I give you, you should ask me to clarify before doing anything. Additionally, if you run into any problems while carrying out instructions, you should STOP and reply back here explaining what happened.
- After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed. If you need additional time, that is perfectly alright; you just need to let us know beforehand.
Please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.
We need to take a look at the machine's state from outside of Windows. We will do this using a special CD.You will need a clean computer to create this disc...
Print these instructions out so that you know what you are doingOn a clean computer:First
Download ISOBurner. Click Here for ISOBurner Instructions. Install the program, and follow the next set of steps.SecondOn the infected computer
~BladeIn your next reply, please include the following:OTL.txt