Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Access Gmail on IE 8?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Johnz414

Johnz414

• Members
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 AM

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:42 AM

Hi,

I'm having a problem trying to open my Gmail account in IE 8 both in Vista and Windows 7.

When the page tries to open it just flickers extremely fast and the page never opens? Why would this be in two different OS?

I can open my Gmail in Firefox but I would love to use IE. I more accustom to using it.

I've done a search on this flickering thing but I haven't found anything that seems to address it specifically.

I've re-set IE back to the default settings with no change. I mean total default without any toolbars, etc. and still Gmail flickers without opening? I've also deleted everything under IE Options that I is there to delete with no change.

Does anyone know what this might be and how to fix it. Thanks.

John
John

"Genius is nothing other than pointing out the obvious",
Albert Einstein.

"I am what I am and that is all that I am, I am Popeye the Sailor Man", Popeye.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NightWarlock

NightWarlock

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 PM

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:43 PM

Does this just happen with the standard mode, or HTML too?

On an extended break.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users