Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from a new member with enough problems for 5...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OSofERIS23

OSofERIS23

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 PM

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

Hello All! I'm a new signed-in member here but I've certainly used this forum as a reference many many times before. I enjoy reading the articles and tutorials and have found very useful information regarding different Services, Processes, and various little malware baddies that I have had to battle from time to time. Usually I can handle computer problems on my own-- I've had a couple of different IT/webdev related jobs over the years, and I've done plenty of freelance graphics and system rescue jobs and tinkering/tweaking my own system has been my hobby for over 15 years. My system is in bad shape at the moment, so bad in fact that I have to use my girlfriend's computer to communicate with you all here. I look forward to learning even more, and perhaps even helping out other members in the future, if possible. I have posted a topic in the Vista section for help Need Help changing boot configuration from command line, and anyone who has any info is welcome to contact me in any way.

I'm glad to be here, and I consider this to be one of the most informative and helpful sites on the web, whether the person in need is a computer expert or complete novice. I look forward to learning how to fix my system and hopefully passing on some tips to others if permitted.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,457 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

Hi OSofERIS23 and :thumbsup: to BC :flowers:

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users