Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video Capture

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nicknite

nicknite

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 AM

Posted 30 September 2005 - 05:46 PM

Hi,
I am looking for some thoughts on Video Movie DVD software and also storing these movies. Here is my current problem. I am capturing DV from a DV camera of basketball games (each file varies from 5gb to 12gb). If i have around 25 games this ties up a lot of memory. I have created a movie of the captured DV files to a DVD for storage and potential use later however..... when i try to access the DVD i cannot recapture the video. I have created the DVDs using Pinnacle (I have also researched Windows Movie Maker and they do not claim to be able to capture video from a DVD). Is there an inexpensive $100 or less program out there to A) Capture DV from a DV camera, :thumbsup: create a DVD of the captured DV and then C) capture the stored DV from the DVD? Also does anyone know if there are some copyright issues from capturing off of a DVD? Thanks for your help.
SP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CyberWoolf

CyberWoolf

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 AM

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:51 PM

If you are looking for video capturing and editing info, a great site is http://www.videohelp.com. I have used this site many times!

As for copyright issues, there would most likely be an issue unless it is stated that is ok.

Video and sound editing always always hogs up your system resources.

I hope this helps.

CyberWoolf
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users