Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do I play sf2?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bomblast

bomblast

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:23 PM

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:39 AM

I am a very big fan of street fighter games , I don't want to play it online and so I downloaded street fighter 2 game. But when I opened the zip file , found the files with extension ".SF2". I don't know how to open the file or play the game. Although the game download was 3.7MB but that does not mean that one cannot open the files. Please tell me how to open the game and play it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NightWarlock

NightWarlock

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:01 PM

This is the flash game : clicky
Then follow this tutorial : clicky

There doesn't seem to be a definite way of running .SF2 files, so the above method is easier. I'm not totally sure if its legal. It should be.

On an extended break.

#3 Williamsc

Williamsc

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:53 AM

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:19 AM

I am also big fan of this game and playing it from the downloading in my system but I have never find such problem. I think its your installing problem. You have to search that file where you have download it.

#4 maiwanglai

maiwanglai

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:55 AM

I am a very big fan of street fighter games , I don't want to play it online and so I downloaded street fighter 2 game. But when I opened the zip file , found the files with extension ".SF2". I don't know how to open the file or play the game. Although the game download was 3.7MB but that does not mean that one cannot open the files. Please tell me how to open the game and play it.

thank you
i see :thumbsup: :flowers: it!

#5 bomblast

bomblast
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:58 AM

I am also big fan of this game and playing it from the downloading in my system but I have never find such problem. I think its your installing problem. You have to search that file where you have download it.

From which website did you download it?

#6 kennzsniper

kennzsniper

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:26 PM

What I think your issue is your downloaded a rom.

When using a rom you need an emulator.

The sites where you download the game rom often would have the emulator available as well.
Hardware tech when I was in college.
1st job was a network support for SOHO
2nd job was lappy tech
3rd Job way out of my league but its nice...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users