Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weird popup in IE - avg seems to stop some of them but not always

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#1 Kalfaz

Kalfaz

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 AM

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:44 PM

Weird popus persist after removing Antivirus Soft and Antimalware Doctor.

I used Malawarebytes and the Combofix to remove these

Problem appears to be gone - AVG full scan ran clean.

I'm attaching DDS attach file for your reference.

Please let me know if an additonal info would be useful.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 AM

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process. Please also continue to work with me until I give you the all clear. Even if your computer appears to act better, you may still be infected.

Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.

Once we start working together, please reply back within 3 days or this thread may be closed so we can help others who are waiting.

We need to create an OTL report,
  • Please download OTL from this link.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in:

netsvcs
    msconfig
    activex
    drivers32
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    nvstor32
    ahcix86s.sys
    nvrd32.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

• Click the Quick Scan button.
  • The scan should take a few minutes.
  • Please copy and paste both logs in your reply.

We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit scanner. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:

Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice

Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new OTL log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:

How to create a GMER log

In your reply, please post both OTL logs and the GMER log.

If I don't respond within 2 days, please feel free to PM me.
Please don't ask for help via PM. The forums are there for a reason. Please post in the forums so others may benefit as well.

Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

#3 Kalfaz

Kalfaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

i'll work out that right now -
I tried running GMER earlier today and had to abort when it hit the 3 hour mark - i thought it was being slowed down by something.
C: partition is 125gb should i expect 3+ hours on completion - OTL ran in about 15minutes
I did the defogger
I'll run GMER now and post it later this evening.

Thanks for the help!

Attached Files

#4 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

OK, sounds good. A few hour scan is not atypical. If it blue screens or freezes your computer, restart into safe mode and try with all boxes except 'devices' checked. If it doesn't work there, then restart again into safe mode and only run GMER with 'files' and 'sections' checked. This log is important so it's worth the scan time. Thanks!

Please don't ask for help via PM. The forums are there for a reason. Please post in the forums so others may benefit as well.

Posted Image

#5 Kalfaz

Kalfaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:40 AM

Understood - one the first run GMER had locked up when I checked on it - wouldn't respond to clicks or ctrl-alt-del -
per your suggestions I - powered off and restart in safe mode.
Then ran defogger and clicked disable.
Re ran GMER - 11pm start ran over night

looked like it was done when i awoke, but when i clicked save to save the log - it locked up on the save window - when i close the save window.
it closed the program!
That just doesn't seems to run right.

I'll try it again with less options - I'm out of town until monday.
Are you able to see anything in the logs I already loaded?

#6 Kalfaz

Kalfaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:52 AM

also of note - when GMER was running in safe mode (w/ networking)

I got a strange pop up that looks like a messaging service window like a system messaging service window.
the dialog box title bar says Microsoft Internet Explorer
in the body is a ? inside of a dialog ballon like you would see on a comic strip.
The text had verbatim including the misspellings.
Warning!
Your computer contains various signs of viruses and malware programs presence.
Your system requires immediate antivirus check! Microsoft Security Assessment Tool will perform a quick and free
online checking of your PC choice OK or Cancel

obviously fake due to the spelling errors - i clicked neither box and let GMER keep running.

After it failed to save, this message was still there when the top window closed.

I'll restart and rerun GMER with the files and section checked.
Still use show all

I'll also disconnect the lan cable.

#7 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

any luck? if that didn't work, we can proceed. better to have it if possible though. thanks for letting me know about the popup, you did the right thing by not clicking either box.

Posted Image

#8 Kalfaz

Kalfaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

Sorry for the delay. I was out of town this weekend.

GMER ran complete (I think... it had a button to click called Save which I think said Stop before)
with the options unchecked except for Files and Sections and show all and while running in safe mode.

It finished while I was out probably Friday - On Sunday when I returned, the programmed had finished but the processor was still hogging 50% of resources for a process named lsass.exe

I rebooted into regular mode this time
Let me know if the file looks complete.

Attached Files

#9 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:44 PM

Hello, kalfaz.

OK, that looks complete. Thanks for posting it. Let's get to work.

P2P Warning and Request
The log shows that you have been using so called peer-to-peer or file-sharing programmes (in your case Azereus, Vuze, BitTorrent). These programmes allow to share files between users as the name(s) suggest. In today's world the cyber crime has come a long way and any means is used to infect personal computers to make use of their stored data or machine power for further propagation of their malware files. A popular means is the use of file-sharing tools as a tremendous amount of prospective victims can be reached through it.

It is therefore possible to be infected by downloading manipulated files via peer-to-peer tools and thus suggested to be used with intense care. I recommend that you uninstall this program. That is optional, however. If you decide to not uninstall, please refrain from using it until I let you know your computer is clean.

Registry Cleaner Warning

I also see that you have a registry cleaner installed (in your case CCleaner). Here at BC, we do not recommend using registry cleaners.

See here for more information:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...p;#entry1326578

Step 1

Next, please download ComboFix from one of these locations:* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop as kalfazCF.exe
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)
  • Double click on kalfazCF.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply, along with any symptoms that are present after it runs.

etavares

Posted Image

#10 Kalfaz

Kalfaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:56 PM

Good afternoon Etavares,

I disconnected from the network and
I disabled AVG realtime scanning and link scanning.

ran combofix renamed as kalfazcf
it scanned starting at 3:25, windows explorer encountered an error - the box reporting the error looked legit

"windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience."
for more information about the error. click here.

i left it alone to run,
completed stage 1,2,3,4,5,6.6a.7,8,9,10,11-19,19b,20-32,32a,33-50

when combofix started preparing the log, the windows explorer error box went away and a system tray balloon announced the google blocked a request to change the default search engine.

Focus of the windows also keeps fluttering.
For example after log file came up and the combofix dos window closed.
notepad was the only application running but it's title bar keeps flickering from active to inactive. You know the title bar greys out.

I hit Alt-tab and it shows a IE window but can't flip over to it and task manager doesn't show it running as an application.

Combofix log attached.

Network cable is unplugged - I suspect if i plug it back in it would display the ie page that is trying to load.

Attached Files

#11 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

Interesting. OK, please plug into the internet. If that doesn't help, reboot.

Please post a fresh OTL scan. Please copy and paste it directly into your reply here.

Please also attach C:\qoobox\ComboFix2.txt to your reply as well.

Edited by etavares, 16 May 2010 - 03:48 PM.

Posted Image

#12 Kalfaz

Kalfaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

reboot and reconnected to LAN.

and a little history from what was going on when i ran combofix that produced combofix2.txt

The combofix2 was before my first post here. I was in self service mode and from my notes -
Before running this i had also ran through the self help guide on Antispyware-soft and Antimalware doctor.
which called for running Malawarebytes. I ran malawarebytes twice, once done the antipyware-soft was gone but antimalware doctor persisted.
when MBW couldn't seem to fix the 2nd part of the infection I ran Combofix.
Combofix ran and it had to restart itself to address a rootkit issues and on reboot it took over and ran before everything else got loaded.
I had also already had a couple of the weird fullpage popup ads from IE.
Combofix did seem to fix the second part of the infection though(antimalware doctor removed)

attached is combofix2.txt and here's paste of OTL log.

OTL logfile created on: 5/16/2010 5:33:12 PM - Run 2
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.4.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\((((((((((((((((Notepod--------\bleeping computer\POST COMBOFIX
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.5512)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 45.00% Memory free
3.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 82.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2000 2768 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 125.00 Gb Total Space | 40.03 Gb Free Space | 32.02% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 125.00 Gb Total Space | 64.35 Gb Free Space | 51.48% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive G: | 109.93 Gb Total Space | 99.52 Gb Free Space | 90.52% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive H: | 108.51 Gb Total Space | 98.55 Gb Free Space | 90.82% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive I: | 109.93 Gb Total Space | 102.29 Gb Free Space | 93.05% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive M: | 122.07 Gb Total Space | 115.37 Gb Free Space | 94.51% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive Q: | 108.51 Gb Total Space | 104.56 Gb Free Space | 96.36% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive T: | 122.07 Gb Total Space | 114.06 Gb Free Space | 93.44% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: STRINGBEAN
Current User Name: Kalfaz
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: On
Skip Microsoft Files: On
File Age = 90 Days
Output = Standard
Quick Scan

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - File not found -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{d5fffa500b1b}\svchost.exe
PRC - File not found -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{d5fffa500b1b}\smss.exe
PRC - [2010/05/16 17:29:15 | 000,571,392 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\((((((((((((((((Notepod--------\bleeping computer\POST COMBOFIX\OTL.exe
PRC - [2010/04/22 08:57:36 | 002,064,736 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
PRC - [2010/04/22 08:57:29 | 000,620,896 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
PRC - [2010/04/15 09:39:32 | 001,101,152 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
PRC - [2010/04/14 23:24:00 | 000,710,424 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
PRC - [2010/04/14 23:23:10 | 000,508,184 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
PRC - [2010/04/14 23:23:01 | 000,308,064 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
PRC - [2010/04/12 18:46:36 | 001,135,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
PRC - [2010/04/12 00:05:55 | 002,010,864 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE
PRC - [2010/04/01 13:58:04 | 000,910,296 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2010/03/18 01:12:10 | 000,136,176 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.2.183.23\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
PRC - [2010/02/08 11:02:10 | 002,343,632 | ---- | M] (IObit) -- C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe
PRC - [2009/11/11 15:17:02 | 000,771,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\AirPort\APAgent.exe
PRC - [2009/07/16 17:23:19 | 000,893,952 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\PicPick\picpick.exe
PRC - [2009/03/25 22:52:26 | 000,374,272 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Wootalyzer\woot.exe
PRC - [2009/03/12 21:18:48 | 000,602,624 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.exe
PRC - [2008/06/24 20:06:22 | 000,904,768 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\Program Files\Seagate\DiscWizard\TimounterMonitor.exe
PRC - [2008/06/24 19:56:52 | 000,136,472 | ---- | M] (Seagate) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Seagate\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
PRC - [2008/06/24 19:56:38 | 000,431,384 | ---- | M] (Seagate) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Seagate\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
PRC - [2008/06/24 19:52:18 | 001,325,848 | ---- | M] (Seagate) -- C:\Program Files\Seagate\DiscWizard\DiscWizardMonitor.exe
PRC - [2008/06/15 15:34:20 | 000,071,096 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 20:12:36 | 000,033,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\snmp.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 20:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2007/06/15 23:57:00 | 000,068,856 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
PRC - [2005/09/02 11:47:06 | 000,126,976 | ---- | M] (Saitek) -- C:\Program Files\Saitek\Software\SaiMfd.exe
PRC - [2005/08/30 16:05:56 | 000,163,840 | ---- | M] (Saitek) -- C:\Program Files\Saitek\Software\ProfilerU.exe
PRC - [2005/01/26 17:59:52 | 000,416,768 | ---- | M] (NYKO Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\NYKO\Gamepad Mapping Tools\ngpmap.exe
PRC - [2003/08/13 12:27:40 | 000,028,672 | ---- | M] (Dell - Advanced Desktop Engineering) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DSentry.exe
PRC - [2003/08/06 10:15:08 | 000,690,688 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Actual Title Buttons Lite\ActualTitleButtonsLiteCenter.exe
PRC - [2003/07/16 16:47:51 | 000,019,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\tcpsvcs.exe
PRC - [2003/07/08 20:01:38 | 000,348,160 | ---- | M] (Digital-miner.com) -- C:\Program Files\Hotkeycontrol XP\Hkcontrol.exe
PRC - [2002/09/10 21:26:26 | 000,368,706 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe
PRC - [2002/03/19 18:30:00 | 000,045,632 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TaskSwitch.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/05/16 17:29:15 | 000,571,392 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\((((((((((((((((Notepod--------\bleeping computer\POST COMBOFIX\OTL.exe
MOD - [2008/04/13 20:10:20 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msscript.ocx
MOD - [2003/08/06 10:12:54 | 000,274,432 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Actual Title Buttons Lite\atblemb.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2010/04/14 23:23:01 | 000,308,064 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe -- (avg9wd)
SRV - [2008/06/24 19:56:38 | 000,431,384 | ---- | M] (Seagate) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Seagate\Schedule2\schedul2.exe -- (SgtSch2Svc)
SRV - [2008/06/15 15:34:20 | 000,071,096 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe -- (NMSAccessU)
SRV - [2008/04/13 20:12:36 | 000,033,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\snmp.exe -- (SNMP)
SRV - [2006/11/03 19:19:58 | 000,013,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe -- (WinDefend)
SRV - [2005/08/02 17:18:49 | 000,086,016 | ---- | M] (CACE Technologies) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe -- (rpcapd) Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental)
SRV - [2003/07/16 16:47:51 | 000,019,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\tcpsvcs.exe -- (SimpTcp)
SRV - [2003/03/03 15:33:40 | 000,143,360 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe -- (NetSvc)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2010/04/22 08:57:30 | 000,242,896 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\avgtdix.sys -- (AvgTdiX)
DRV - [2010/04/14 23:24:57 | 000,216,200 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\avgldx86.sys -- (AvgLdx86)
DRV - [2010/04/14 23:24:56 | 000,029,512 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\avgmfx86.sys -- (AvgMfx86)
DRV - [2010/03/18 23:27:28 | 000,066,632 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS -- (SASKUTIL)
DRV - [2010/03/18 23:27:28 | 000,012,872 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS -- (SASDIFSV)
DRV - [2010/03/18 23:27:28 | 000,012,872 | ---- | M] ( SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS -- (SASENUM)
DRV - [2010/02/11 08:02:15 | 000,226,880 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\tcpip6.sys -- (Tcpip6)
DRV - [2009/06/17 12:56:16 | 000,037,392 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\LMouFilt.Sys -- (LMouFilt)
DRV - [2009/06/17 12:56:06 | 000,035,472 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\LHidFilt.Sys -- (LHidFilt)
DRV - [2009/05/09 18:36:14 | 000,441,760 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\timntr.sys -- (timounter)
DRV - [2009/05/09 18:36:14 | 000,044,384 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\tifsfilt.sys -- (tifsfilter)
DRV - [2009/05/09 18:35:57 | 000,132,224 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\snapman.sys -- (snapman)
DRV - [2009/05/09 18:35:31 | 000,368,480 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tdrpman.sys -- (tdrpman)
DRV - [2008/08/05 22:00:01 | 000,717,296 | ---- | M] (Duplex Secure Ltd.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\sptd.sys -- (sptd)
DRV - [2008/06/27 12:31:24 | 000,093,544 | ---- | M] (Rocket Division Software) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\StarPortLite.sys -- (StarPortLite) StarPort Storage Controller (Lite)
DRV - [2008/04/22 20:30:15 | 000,020,520 | ---- | M] (Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ggsemc.sys -- (ggsemc)
DRV - [2008/04/22 20:30:15 | 000,013,352 | ---- | M] (Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ggflt.sys -- (ggflt)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:53:09 | 000,040,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\nmnt.sys -- (nm)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:29 | 000,010,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\gameenum.sys -- (gameenum)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:12 | 000,060,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\usbaudio.sys -- (usbaudio) USB Audio Driver (WDM)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:36:39 | 000,043,008 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys -- (amdagp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:36:39 | 000,040,960 | ---- | M] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys -- (sisagp)
DRV - [2008/02/27 13:49:00 | 000,003,840 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BANTExt.sys -- (BANTExt)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:42 | 000,099,080 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\s616unic.sys -- (s616unic) Sony Ericsson Device 616 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC616 (WDM)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:42 | 000,098,568 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\s616obex.sys -- (s616obex)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:42 | 000,023,176 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\s616nd5.sys -- (s616nd5) Sony Ericsson Device 616 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC616 (NDIS)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:40 | 000,100,360 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\s616mgmt.sys -- (s616mgmt) Sony Ericsson Device 616 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:38 | 000,108,680 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\s616mdm.sys -- (s616mdm)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:36 | 000,015,112 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\s616mdfl.sys -- (s616mdfl)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:30 | 000,083,208 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\s616bus.sys -- (s616bus) Sony Ericsson Device 616 driver (WDM)
DRV - [2007/01/25 16:04:30 | 000,005,273 | ---- | M] (Arrowkey) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Quintessential Media Player\cdrpdacc.sys -- (CDRPDACC) Quinnware CDDA Driver (by InfinaDyne)
DRV - [2005/10/07 12:28:18 | 000,083,344 | ---- | M] (MCCI) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\w810obex.sys -- (w810obex)
DRV - [2005/10/07 12:27:26 | 000,085,408 | ---- | M] (MCCI) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\w810mgmt.sys -- (w810mgmt) Sony Ericsson W810 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM)
DRV - [2005/10/07 12:26:32 | 000,094,064 | ---- | M] (MCCI) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\w810mdm.sys -- (w810mdm)
DRV - [2005/10/07 12:26:28 | 000,008,336 | ---- | M] (MCCI) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\w810mdfl.sys -- (w810mdfl)
DRV - [2005/10/07 12:25:34 | 000,058,288 | ---- | M] (MCCI) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\w810bus.sys -- (w810bus) Sony Ericsson W810 Driver driver (WDM)
DRV - [2005/09/23 07:02:13 | 000,035,200 | R--- | M] (Saitek) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\SaiBus.sys -- (SaiNtBus)
DRV - [2005/09/23 07:02:13 | 000,013,824 | R--- | M] (Saitek) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\SaiMini.sys -- (SaiMini)
DRV - [2005/09/23 07:02:12 | 000,176,384 | R--- | M] (Saitek) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\SaiHA501.sys -- (SaiHA501)
DRV - [2005/09/23 07:02:12 | 000,027,264 | R--- | M] (Saitek) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\SaiUA501.sys -- (SaiUA501)
DRV - [2005/09/23 07:02:12 | 000,014,976 | R--- | M] (Saitek) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\SaiLA501.sys -- (SaiLA501)
DRV - [2005/08/04 03:24:42 | 000,028,089 | R--- | M] (Windows ® 2000 DDK provider) [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\wceusbsh.sys -- (wceusbsh)
DRV - [2005/08/02 17:10:13 | 000,032,512 | ---- | M] (CACE Technologies) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\npf.sys -- (NPF)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:29:49 | 000,019,455 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\wvchntxx.sys -- (iAimFP4)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:29:47 | 000,012,063 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\wsiintxx.sys -- (iAimFP3)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:29:45 | 000,023,615 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\wch7xxnt.sys -- (iAimTV4)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:29:43 | 000,033,599 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\watv04nt.sys -- (iAimTV3)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:29:42 | 000,019,551 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\watv02nt.sys -- (iAimTV1)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:29:41 | 000,029,311 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\watv01nt.sys -- (iAimTV0)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:29:37 | 000,012,415 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\wadv01nt.sys -- (iAimFP0)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:29:37 | 000,012,127 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\wadv02nt.sys -- (iAimFP1)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:29:37 | 000,011,775 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\wadv05nt.sys -- (iAimFP2)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:29:36 | 000,161,020 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\i81xnt5.sys -- (i81x)
DRV - [2004/05/17 22:04:16 | 000,041,984 | ---- | M] (DeviceGuys, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\DGIVECP.SYS -- (DgiVecp)
DRV - [2003/10/06 15:16:00 | 001,550,043 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv)
DRV - [2003/09/22 08:48:06 | 000,130,192 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ctsfm2k.sys -- (ctsfm2k)
DRV - [2003/09/22 08:47:38 | 000,178,672 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ctoss2k.sys -- (ossrv)
DRV - [2003/08/14 11:58:12 | 001,296,384 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\P16X.sys -- (P16X) Creative SB Live! Series (WDM)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:48:45 | 000,036,736 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys -- (ultra)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:47:10 | 000,030,688 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys -- (sym_u3)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:47:09 | 000,032,640 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys -- (symc8xx)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:47:09 | 000,028,384 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys -- (sym_hi)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:47:09 | 000,016,256 | ---- | M] (Symbios Logic Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys -- (symc810)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:46:15 | 000,019,072 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys -- (Sparrow)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:42:49 | 000,034,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\rawwan.sys -- (Rawwan)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:42:26 | 000,049,024 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys -- (ql1280)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:42:25 | 000,045,312 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys -- (ql12160)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:42:24 | 000,040,320 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys -- (ql1080)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:34:22 | 000,017,280 | ---- | M] (American Megatrends Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys -- (mraid35x)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:26:33 | 000,179,584 | ---- | M] (Mylex Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys -- (dac2w2k)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:25:32 | 000,006,656 | ---- | M] (CMD Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys -- (CmdIde)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:24:33 | 000,352,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\atmuni.sys -- (Atmuni)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:24:23 | 000,014,848 | ---- | M] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys -- (asc3550)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:24:22 | 000,026,496 | ---- | M] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\asc.sys -- (asc)
DRV - [2003/07/16 16:24:09 | 000,005,248 | ---- | M] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys -- (AliIde)
DRV - [2003/05/28 18:53:46 | 000,017,005 | ---- | M] (Adaptec) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ASPI32.SYS -- (Aspi32)
DRV - [2002/11/08 15:45:06 | 000,017,217 | ---- | M] (Dell Computer Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\omci.sys -- (omci)
DRV - [2002/08/28 22:59:12 | 000,036,224 | ---- | M] (ADMtek Incorporated.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\an983.sys -- (AN983)
DRV - [2001/12/19 12:45:00 | 000,008,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\VCdRom.sys -- (vcdrom)
DRV - [2001/05/17 21:53:54 | 000,013,085 | ---- | M] (SCM Microsystems Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\Stltrk2k.sys -- (Stltrk2k)
DRV - [1999/12/17 03:00:00 | 000,006,752 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PFMODNT.SYS -- (PfModNT)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,First Home Page = http://www.dell.com
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\..\URLSearchHook: {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,First Home Page = http://www.dell.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\..\URLSearchHook: {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultName = Google
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultURL = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerm...tf8&oe=utf8
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = http=127.0.0.1:5555

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Google"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaulturl: "http://www.google.com/search?lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q="
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Google"
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.a9.com/|about:blank"

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Firefox [2010/04/22 19:26:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Flock\Extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Flock\flock\plugins [2010/05/05 23:00:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Flock\Extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Flock\flock\components [2010/05/05 23:00:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/05/05 23:00:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/05/05 23:00:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2008/07/19 19:40:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/05/12 19:31:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions
[2010/03/18 23:28:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{0545b830-f0aa-4d7e-8820-50a4629a56fe}
[2009/02/13 00:44:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (New Tab Button Position) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{05BF52F6-A4F9-48B9-84ED-F8D83762E619}
[2010/01/17 15:15:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Minimeter) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{08ab63e1-c4bc-4fb7-a0b2-55373b596eb7}(2)
[2009/11/03 07:51:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (FireShot) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{0b457cAA-602d-484a-8fe7-c1d894a011ba}
[2006/02/07 23:40:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Ebay Negs!) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{265b0520-499e-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66}
[2009/12/28 20:27:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{2bfc8624-5b8a-4060-b86a-e78ccbc38509}
[2009/11/03 07:51:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{2fa4ed95-0317-4c6a-a74c-5f3e3912c1f9}
[2010/04/29 00:24:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Google Toolbar for Firefox) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}
[2010/01/28 23:31:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Gmail Manager) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{582195F5-92E7-40a0-A127-DB71295901D7}
[2008/06/20 19:25:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (FirefoxView) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{5D558C43-550F-4b12-84AB-0D8ABDA9F975}
[2007/03/11 11:58:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{69574B2C-CFBB-469f-9E09-90DCEEBAAC9D}
[2010/04/21 23:22:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (NoScript) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{73a6fe31-595d-460b-a920-fcc0f8843232}
[2010/01/17 15:16:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (NoScript) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{73a6fe31-595d-460b-a920-fcc0f8843232}(2)
[2009/03/18 17:02:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Live IP Address) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{7C9AE782-DB21-4e40-81FB-AD8A53A6233A}
[2009/06/14 08:10:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Subtile) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{88ce39f5-1e54-477c-809d-93d411720f0c}
[2010/03/18 23:28:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Noia 2.0 (eXtreme)) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{9f08cb5a-76b1-4bcf-aff9-90e1a5d60b1e}
[2009/12/12 08:55:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (FireFTP) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{a7c6cf7f-112c-4500-a7ea-39801a327e5f}
[2010/02/05 20:42:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (gTranslate) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{aff87fa2-a58e-4edd-b852-0a20203c1e17}
[2010/04/16 07:47:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (DownloadHelper) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{b9db16a4-6edc-47ec-a1f4-b86292ed211d}
[2009/12/01 09:18:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Fast Video Download (with SearchMenu)) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{c50ca3c4-5656-43c2-a061-13e717f73fc8}
[2010/02/02 20:42:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{CE6E6E3B-84DD-4cac-9F63-8D2AE4F30A4B}
[2010/01/25 20:03:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Adblock Plus) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}
[2010/01/17 15:16:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Adblock Plus) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}(2)
[2010/01/28 23:31:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (FoxClocks) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{d37dc5d0-431d-44e5-8c91-49419370caa1}
[2010/04/02 09:17:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Aeon) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{ded0fc70-7215-4802-afeb-b2982d3e7225}
[2007/07/02 06:50:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Add Bookmark Here) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{F33233B3-EDB1-41f4-8482-917AB190E647}
[2010/02/05 20:42:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{FCAB6FDD-5585-425b-95C1-5ED856F3FD08}
[2008/11/02 21:41:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (CustomizeGoogle) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{fce36c1e-58d8-498a-b2a5-66ad1cedebbb}
[2009/09/18 08:11:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (IE View Lite) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{FDD8ECF0-451A-414D-8C8F-7B7F78B0ECD3}
[2010/04/02 09:17:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Aeon Clouds) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{FDE3FEE9-893E-4cc7-A814-60E0DE7B2E01}
[2009/07/20 19:13:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\betteramazon@ginatrapani.org
[2010/03/30 19:01:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\bettergmail2@ginatrapani.org
[2009/07/20 19:13:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\betteryoutube@ginatrapani.org
[2009/05/17 20:17:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\dlembed@aeruder.net
[2010/03/18 23:28:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\extension@openitonline.com
[2010/04/21 23:23:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\foxmarks@kei.com
[2010/03/18 23:28:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\noia2_option@kk.noia
[2010/03/30 19:01:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\SkipScreen@SkipScreen
[2010/03/18 23:28:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\extension@openitonline.com\chrome
[2010/03/18 23:28:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\extension@openitonline.com\components
[2010/03/18 23:28:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\extension@openitonline.com\defaults
[2009/09/23 01:05:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fnfz5os6.SeaMonk\extensions
[2009/09/23 01:05:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fnfz5os6.SeaMonk\extensions\{991A772A-BA13-4c1d-A9EF-F897F31DEC7D}
[2009/09/23 01:05:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokmkebe.default\extensions
[2006/05/06 10:01:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Froggr) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokmkebe.default\extensions\{0711a72d-2bfc-4f2d-9366-454934df3105}
[2006/05/06 10:05:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Google Toolbar for Firefox) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokmkebe.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}
[2006/05/07 08:50:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Adblock) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokmkebe.default\extensions\{34274bf4-1d97-a289-e984-17e546307e4f}
[2006/05/06 10:01:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (IE View) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokmkebe.default\extensions\{6e84150a-d526-41f1-a480-a67d3fed910d}
[2009/09/23 01:05:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokmkebe.default\extensions\{991A772A-BA13-4c1d-A9EF-F897F31DEC7D}
[2006/05/06 10:01:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokmkebe.default\extensions\imagetab@next.gen.nz
[2010/05/12 19:31:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2006/04/17 11:04:46 | 000,114,688 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npmozax.dll
[2007/01/23 14:28:00 | 001,138,688 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppsynth.dll
[2007/09/05 13:56:00 | 000,352,256 | ---- | M] ( ) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npsabffx.dll
[2007/01/23 14:07:00 | 001,847,296 | ---- | M] (Microsoft) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\Seadragon.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/05/13 12:56:25 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {243B17DE-77C7-46BF-B94B-0B5F309A0E64} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\MNYSIDE.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.5.4723.1820\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (FlashGet Bar) - {E0E899AB-F487-11D5-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O3 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AcronisTimounterMonitor] C:\Program Files\Seagate\DiscWizard\TimounterMonitor.exe (Acronis)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AirPort Base Station Agent] C:\Program Files\AirPort\APAgent.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BJCFD] C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CoolSwitch] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TaskSwitch.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DiscWizardMonitor.exe] C:\Program Files\Seagate\DiscWizard\DiscWizardMonitor.exe (Seagate)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DivXUpdate] C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DVDSentry] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DSentry.exe (Dell - Advanced Desktop Engineering)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Everything] C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Hotkeycontrol] C:\Program Files\Hotkeycontrol XP\Hkcontrol.exe (Digital-miner.com)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PicPick Start] C:\Program Files\PicPick\picpick.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Profiler] C:\Program Files\Saitek\Software\ProfilerU.exe (Saitek)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\Program Files\QuickTime Alternative\QTTask.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SaiMfd] C:\Program Files\Saitek\Software\SaiMfd.exe (Saitek)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Seagate Scheduler2 Service] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Seagate\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe (Seagate)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\Updreg.EXE (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Windows Defender] C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\.DEFAULT..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DW\DWTRIG20.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\.DEFAULT..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-18..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DW\DWTRIG20.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-18..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007..\Run: [Actual Title Buttons Lite] C:\Program Files\Actual Title Buttons Lite\ActualTitleButtonsLiteCenter.exe ()
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007..\Run: [Advanced SystemCare 3] C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe (IObit)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007..\Run: [Wootalyzer] C:\Program Files\Wootalyzer\woot.exe ()
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\NYKO Gamepad Mapping Tools.lnk = C:\Program Files\NYKO\Gamepad Mapping Tools\ngpmap.exe (NYKO Technologies, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Infodelivery present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoResolveSearch = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoUserNameInStartMenu = [binary data]
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download All by FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_all.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download using FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_link.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll (Google Inc.)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open Link Target in Firefox - C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{5D558C43-550F-4b12-84AB-0D8ABDA9F975}\firefoxviewlink.html ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: View This Page in Firefox - C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\an55n9fo.novice\extensions\{5D558C43-550F-4b12-84AB-0D8ABDA9F975}\firefoxviewpage.html ()
O9 - Extra Button: Internet Radio by Endicosoft.com - {1F958B09-3312-7f0e-9723-4C1324C57B20} - C:\Program Files\Internet Radio\Radio.exe (EndicoSoft.com)
O9 - Extra Button: Bonjour - {7F9DB11C-E358-4ca6-A83D-ACC663939424} - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\ExplorerPlugin.dll (Apple Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\flashget.exe (Amaze Soft)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : &FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\flashget.exe (Amaze Soft)
O9 - Extra Button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\MNYSIDE.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nwprovau.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\..Trusted Domains: ([]msn in My Computer)
O16 - DPF: {00000075-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} http://codecs.microsoft.com/codecs/i386/voxacm.CAB (Reg Error: Value error.)
O16 - DPF: {05CA9FB0-3E3E-4B36-BF41-0E3A5CAA8CD8} http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=58813 (Office Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {11865A2A-649F-4FA1-8B99-B97DF8070B7C} http://svu.icn.siemens.com/svu/English/Act...ystemchecks.cab (IWSystemchecks Control)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204 (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {33564D57-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/6...922/wmv9VCM.CAB (Reg Error: Value error.)
O16 - DPF: {3E68E405-C6DE-49FF-83AE-41EE9F4C36CE} http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/content/opuc3.cab (Office Update Installation Engine)
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} https://scan.safety.live.com/resource/downl...lscbase3401.cab (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1241055901421 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {74C861A1-D548-4916-BC8A-FDE92EDFF62C} http://mediaplayer.walmart.com/installer/install.cab (Reg Error: Value error.)
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061...all/xscan53.cab (HouseCall Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15)
O16 - DPF: {9437EF71-9276-432D-AA74-CF8DA12EF11B} https://na2.salesforce.com/dwnld/mailmerge/AXMailMerge.cab (CMMHost Object)
O16 - DPF: {9F1C11AA-197B-4942-BA54-47A8489BB47F} http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/CAB/...8061.9237962963 (Reg Error: Value error.)
O16 - DPF: {A18962F6-E6ED-40B1-97C9-1FB36F38BFA8} http://kalfaz.multiply.com/photos/uploader.cab (Aurigma Image Uploader 3.0 Control)
O16 - DPF: {A8658086-E6AC-4957-BC8E-7D54A7E8A78E} http://www.microsoft.com/security/controls.../20/SassCln.CAB (SassCln Object)
O16 - DPF: {A8683C98-5341-421B-B23C-8514C05354F1} http://photo.walmart.com/photo/uploads/Fuj...ploadClient.cab (FujifilmUploader Class)
O16 - DPF: {BE5431D2-0F30-11D4-89D9-00C04F509C0A} http://www.stamps.com/download/us/cab/stam...file=stamps.cab (Reg Error: Value error.)
O16 - DPF: {C7DB51B4-BCF7-4923-8874-7F1A0DC92277} http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/content/opuc4.cab (Office Update Installation Engine)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Value error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flash...ent/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {E855A2D4-987E-4F3B-A51C-64D10A7E2479} http://tools.ebayimg.com/eps/activex/EPSControl_v1-32.cab (EPSImageControl Class)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O18 - Protocol\Handler\belarc {6318E0AB-2E93-11D1-B8ED-00608CC9A71F} - C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor\System\BAVoilaX.dll (Belarc, Inc.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter: DllName - avgrsstx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\avgrsstx.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 () - http://www.georgia-navigator.com/images/dy...tl_metro_cs.png
O24 - Desktop Components:1 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O24 - Desktop Components:2 (Georgia Navigator :: Traffic Maps) - http://georgia-navigator.com/maps/atlanta?noborder=1
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {091EB208-39DD-417D-A5DD-7E2C2D8FB9CB} - C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpShHook.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (relog_ap) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\relog_ap.dll (Acronis)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2002/09/03 10:59:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2002/09/03 10:59:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - D:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: Ias - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IAS [2004/03/15 15:41:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
NetSvcs: Iprip - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iprip.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: Wmi - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wmi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found
NetSvcs: Ip6FwHlp - File not found

MsConfig - Services: "SPF4"
MsConfig - StartUpFolder: C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^EPSI ToolBar.lnk - C:\EPC\Toolbar\EPSIBar.exe - File not found
MsConfig - StartUpFolder: C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Push Client.LNK - C:\INTERW~1\Student\pull.exe - File not found
MsConfig - StartUpReg: diagent - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Diagnostics\diagent.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: NeroCheck - hkey= - key= - File not found
MsConfig - StartUpReg: nwiz - hkey= - key= - File not found
MsConfig - StartUpReg: Skype - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe (Skype Technologies S.A.)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: SunJavaUpdateSched - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: {0228e555-4f9c-4e35-a3ec-b109a192b4c2} - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Google\Gmail Notifier\G001-1.0.25.0\gnotify.exe (Google Inc.)
MsConfig - State: "system.ini" - 0
MsConfig - State: "win.ini" - 0
MsConfig - State: "bootini" - 0
MsConfig - State: "services" - 2
MsConfig - State: "startup" - 2

ActiveX: {057997dd-71e4-43cc-b161-3f8180691a9e} - Q824145
ActiveX: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608500} - Java (Sun)
ActiveX: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608555} - Internet Explorer Classes for Java
ActiveX: {10072CEC-8CC1-11D1-986E-00A0C955B42F} - Vector Graphics Rendering (VML)
ActiveX: {2179C5D3-EBFF-11CF-B6FD-00AA00B4E220} - NetShow
ActiveX: {2298d453-bcae-4519-bf33-1cbf3faf1524} - Q867801
ActiveX: {22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4
ActiveX: {233C1507-6A77-46A4-9443-F871F945D258} - Adobe Shockwave Director 10.1.3
ActiveX: {283807B5-2C60-11D0-A31D-00AA00B92C03} - DirectAnimation
ActiveX: {2A202491-F00D-11cf-87CC-0020AFEECF20} - Adobe Shockwave Director 10.1.3
ActiveX: {2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED} - %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
ActiveX: {36f8ec70-c29a-11d1-b5c7-0000f8051515} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding for Java
ActiveX: {3af36230-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX: {3bf42070-b3b1-11d1-b5c5-0000f8051515} - Uniscribe
ActiveX: {4278c270-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Advanced Authoring
ActiveX: {44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:OE /CALLER:WINNT /user /install
ActiveX: {44BBA842-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015B} - rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Install.PerUser.NT
ActiveX: {44BBA848-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - DirectShow
ActiveX: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - Microsoft DirectX
ActiveX: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015F} - DirectDrawEx
ActiveX: {45ea75a0-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Internet Explorer Help
ActiveX: {4b218e3e-bc98-4770-93d3-2731b9329278} - %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection MarketplaceLinkInstall 896 %systemroot%\inf\ie.inf
ActiveX: {4f216970-c90c-11d1-b5c7-0000f8051515} - DirectAnimation Java Classes
ActiveX: {4f645220-306d-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Microsoft Windows Script 5.7
ActiveX: {5945c046-1e7d-11d1-bc44-00c04fd912be} - rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.QuietInstall.PerUser
ActiveX: {5A8D6EE0-3E18-11D0-821E-444553540000} - ICW
ActiveX: {5f3c70b3-ac2f-432c-8f9c-1624df61f54f} - Microsoft Data Access Components KB870669
ActiveX: {5fd399c0-a70a-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Internet Explorer Setup Tools
ActiveX: {630b1da0-b465-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Browsing Enhancements
ActiveX: {6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} - Microsoft Windows Media Player
ActiveX: {6fab99d0-bab8-11d1-994a-00c04f98bbc9} - MSN Site Access
ActiveX: {73FA19D0-2D75-11D2-995D-00C04F98BBC9} - Web Folders
ActiveX: {7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02} - "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install
ActiveX: {795d0712-722c-43ec-906a-fc5e678eada9} - Q831167
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340} - regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383} - %SystemRoot%\system32\ie4uinit.exe
ActiveX: {89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscories.dll,Install
ActiveX: {9381D8F2-0288-11D0-9501-00AA00B911A5} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding
ActiveX: {969B3B70-8765-11D5-9809-0050BACBF861} - rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Program Files\CyberLink\MP3PowerEncoder\Cyber.inf,PerUserStub
ActiveX: {abcdf74f-9a64-4e6e-b8eb-6e5a41de6550} -
ActiveX: {B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {C9E9A340-D1F1-11D0-821E-444553540600} - Internet Explorer Core Fonts
ActiveX: {CC2A9BA0-3BDD-11D0-821E-444553540000} - Task Scheduler
ActiveX: {CDD7975E-60F8-41d5-8149-19E51D6F71D0} - Windows Movie Maker v2.1
ActiveX: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000} - Adobe Flash Player
ActiveX: {de5aed00-a4bf-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - HTML Help
ActiveX: {E92B03AB-B707-11d2-9CBD-0000F87A369E} - Active Directory Service Interface
ActiveX: {eddbec60-89cb-44ef-8291-0850fd28ff6a} - Q832894
ActiveX: {f5173cf0-1dfb-4978-8e50-a90169ee7ca9} - Q823353
ActiveX: {F5776D81-AE53-4935-8E84-B0B283D8BCEF} - Q330994
ActiveX: <{12d0ed0d-0ee0-4f90-8827-78cefb8f4988} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieudinit.exe
ActiveX: >{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP
ActiveX: >{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c} - %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigIE
ActiveX: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}MICROS - RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP
ActiveX: >{881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a} - %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigOE

Drivers32: msacm.ac3acm - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ac3acm.acm (fccHandler)
Drivers32: MSACM.CEGSM - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mobileV.acm ()
Drivers32: msacm.clmp3enc - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\MP3PowerEncoder\CLMP3Enc.ACM (CyberLink Corp.)
Drivers32: msacm.ctmp3 - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ctmp3.acm (Creative Technology Ltd.)
Drivers32: msacm.divxa32 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivXa32.acm (Hacked With Joy !)
Drivers32: msacm.iac2 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iac25_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\WINDOWS\System32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.lameacm - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lameACM.acm (http://www.mp3dev.org/)
Drivers32: msacm.sl_anet - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sl_anet.acm (Sipro Lab Telecom Inc.)
Drivers32: msacm.trspch - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tssoft32.acm (DSP GROUP, INC.)
Drivers32: msacm.voxacm160 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vct3216.acm (Voxware, Inc.)
Drivers32: MSVideo8 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vfwwdm32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.DIV3 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivXc32.dll (Hacked with Joy !)
Drivers32: vidc.DIV4 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivXc32f.dll (Hacked with Joy !)
Drivers32: vidc.DIVX - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivX.dll (DivX, Inc.)
Drivers32: VIDC.FFDS - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ff_vfw.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv31 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv32 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv41 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir41_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.iv50 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir50_32.dll (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: VIDC.XVID - C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidvfw.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.yv12 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivX.dll (DivX, Inc.)

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (16902053519425536)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 90 Days ==========

[2010/05/13 11:01:29 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2010/05/13 11:01:29 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2010/05/13 11:01:29 | 000,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2010/05/13 11:01:29 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2010/05/13 04:52:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia
[2010/05/13 04:51:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Adobe
[2010/05/12 23:52:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\bkwbdlgnv
[2010/05/05 23:02:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
[2010/05/02 18:49:27 | 000,311,296 | ---- | C] (Koyote Soft - http://www.koyotesoft.com) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TubeFinder.exe
[2010/05/02 18:49:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\FreeFLVConverter
[2010/05/02 18:49:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Free FLV Converter
[2010/05/02 17:36:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
[2010/04/30 23:03:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\vlc
[2010/04/26 18:04:42 | 000,353,592 | ---- | C] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivXControlPanelApplet.cpl
[2010/04/14 23:25:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\$AVG
[2010/04/14 23:24:40 | 000,242,896 | ---- | C] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
[2010/04/14 23:20:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9
[2010/04/11 18:51:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\TAX DOCS 2009
[2010/03/27 08:33:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\.jnlp-applet
[2010/03/26 07:43:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DivX
[2010/03/20 16:05:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Totally Free Burner
[2010/03/08 13:59:18 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dpl100.dll
[2010/03/06 12:11:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NOS
[2010/02/19 15:27:36 | 000,720,384 | ---- | C] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivX.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:16 | 000,856,064 | ---- | C] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\divx_xx0c.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:16 | 000,856,064 | ---- | C] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\divx_xx07.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:16 | 000,847,872 | ---- | C] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\divx_xx0a.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:16 | 000,843,776 | ---- | C] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\divx_xx16.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:16 | 000,839,680 | ---- | C] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\divx_xx11.dll
[2002/04/11 01:41:00 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\A3d.dll
[6 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[4 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 90 Days ==========

[2010/05/16 17:33:02 | 000,000,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2010/05/16 17:27:18 | 060,054,673 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\incavi.avm
[2010/05/16 17:20:13 | 000,012,598 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WPA.DBL
[2010/05/16 17:18:07 | 000,000,882 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2010/05/16 17:17:44 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/05/16 17:17:41 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BOOTSTAT.DAT
[2010/05/16 17:17:39 | 1341,181,952 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/05/16 17:16:23 | 014,417,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\ntuser.dat
[2010/05/16 17:16:23 | 000,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\NTUSER.INI
[2010/05/16 17:15:49 | 007,568,970 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2010/05/16 16:17:17 | 000,000,982 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007UA.job
[2010/05/16 15:35:03 | 000,000,320 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2010/05/16 15:09:22 | 003,689,722 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\kalfazcf.exe
[2010/05/13 23:04:49 | 000,000,664 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/05/13 22:57:54 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\defogger_reenable
[2010/05/13 17:17:26 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\prvlcl.dat
[2010/05/13 14:55:15 | 000,002,902 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\Trevon flaming lips - st augustine1.pdf
[2010/05/13 14:54:05 | 000,002,902 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\trevon - flaming lips - st augustine.pdf
[2010/05/13 13:00:13 | 000,427,944 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PERFH009.DAT
[2010/05/13 13:00:13 | 000,065,978 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PERFC009.DAT
[2010/05/13 13:00:12 | 000,502,932 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/05/13 12:56:25 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ETC\hosts
[2010/05/13 10:49:28 | 000,048,843 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ifarmed.html
[2010/05/13 07:05:47 | 000,000,038 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\{1dce0e75-1303-433a-bfc1-6b582bd25551}
[2010/05/13 07:02:19 | 000,001,244 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\lsrslt.ini
[2010/05/13 04:46:55 | 000,000,706 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/05/12 07:40:38 | 000,041,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/05/12 01:17:02 | 000,000,930 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007Core.job
[2010/05/11 20:35:06 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Book1.xls
[2010/05/08 17:33:09 | 000,116,073 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\flaming lips - st augustine.pdf
[2010/05/05 23:01:58 | 000,001,485 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\QuickTime Player.lnk
[2010/05/05 22:51:01 | 000,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[2010/05/04 06:13:52 | 000,042,174 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\Print your Free 4GB Flash D....pdf
[2010/05/04 06:10:48 | 000,001,458 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\DivX Movies.lnk
[2010/05/04 06:10:37 | 000,000,787 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\DivX Plus Player.lnk
[2010/05/04 06:10:09 | 000,000,827 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\DivX Plus Converter.lnk
[2010/05/02 19:10:56 | 244,187,590 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\President_Obama_Trades_Jokes_with_Jay_Leno_The_White_House.avi
[2010/05/02 11:34:52 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\whc
[2010/05/01 10:55:34 | 033,089,410 | ---- | M] () -- C:\kexp-pm.mp3
[2010/04/30 23:38:58 | 026,354,834 | ---- | M] () -- C:\pink martini -kexp.wmv
[2010/04/29 17:09:56 | 000,311,296 | ---- | M] (Koyote Soft - http://www.koyotesoft.com) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TubeFinder.exe
[2010/04/29 15:39:38 | 000,038,224 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/04/29 15:39:26 | 000,020,952 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/04/29 02:17:37 | 000,002,303 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2010/04/28 23:57:49 | 001,666,531 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\bullbleep-protector.pdf
[2010/04/27 00:27:24 | 000,054,156 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.qfn
[2010/04/27 00:27:24 | 000,001,409 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.for
[2010/04/26 18:04:42 | 000,353,592 | ---- | M] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivXControlPanelApplet.cpl
[2010/04/26 15:58:12 | 000,256,512 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2010/04/22 08:57:30 | 000,242,896 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
[2010/04/14 23:24:57 | 000,216,200 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
[2010/04/14 23:24:56 | 000,029,512 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys
[2010/04/14 23:24:47 | 000,001,517 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\AVG Free 9.0.lnk
[2010/04/14 23:24:46 | 000,012,464 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\avgrsstx.dll
[2010/04/14 23:24:40 | 000,113,461 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\iavichjw.avm
[2010/04/14 21:16:46 | 000,818,716 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\2010_3_ipad.pdf
[2010/04/14 03:07:29 | 000,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2010/04/11 23:40:33 | 000,013,788 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\1nsO3pTQCOnL
[2010/04/11 23:40:33 | 000,013,788 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\1nsO3pTQCOnL
[2010/04/08 17:00:16 | 001,475,378 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\Dharma label.pdf
[2010/04/04 23:19:16 | 001,035,041 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\juanita PresbyterianHistoryTheology.pdf
[2010/04/04 22:45:21 | 000,731,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\2010derby.doc
[2010/04/02 09:16:28 | 000,001,612 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/03/28 14:12:00 | 001,861,707 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\DeadSnake.wmv
[2010/03/26 01:39:02 | 000,040,960 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\Resume - Kevon Watson-wip-03262010.doc
[2010/03/26 01:22:43 | 000,023,140 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\Resume - Kevon Watson.pdf
[2010/03/21 23:05:28 | 000,919,113 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\thinkcentre m58e user guide.pdf
[2010/03/21 23:05:01 | 005,720,748 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\thinkcentre m58e 53y6397.pdf
[2010/03/20 16:18:41 | 000,001,538 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\ImgBurn.lnk
[2010/03/20 16:05:29 | 000,000,740 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\cd dvd Burner.lnk
[2010/03/18 19:15:13 | 000,000,351 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\fix.reg
[2010/03/18 18:35:11 | 000,017,150 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\N6B46J
[2010/03/18 18:35:11 | 000,017,150 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\N6B46J
[2010/03/08 13:59:18 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dpl100.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:36 | 000,720,384 | ---- | M] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivX.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:16 | 000,856,064 | ---- | M] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\divx_xx0c.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:16 | 000,856,064 | ---- | M] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\divx_xx07.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:16 | 000,847,872 | ---- | M] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\divx_xx0a.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:16 | 000,843,776 | ---- | M] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\divx_xx16.dll
[2010/02/19 15:27:16 | 000,839,680 | ---- | M] (DivX, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\divx_xx11.dll
[6 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[4 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2099/01/01 12:00:00 | 000,006,456 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vuzoyugu
[2010/05/16 15:14:30 | 003,689,722 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\kalfazcf.exe
[2010/05/16 12:06:17 | 1341,181,952 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/05/13 23:04:49 | 000,000,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/05/13 14:55:14 | 000,002,902 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\Trevon flaming lips - st augustine1.pdf
[2010/05/13 14:54:02 | 000,002,902 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\trevon - flaming lips - st augustine.pdf
[2010/05/13 11:01:29 | 000,256,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2010/05/13 11:01:29 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2010/05/13 11:01:29 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2010/05/13 11:01:29 | 000,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2010/05/13 11:01:29 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2010/05/13 07:08:07 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\defogger_reenable
[2010/05/13 04:47:14 | 000,048,843 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ifarmed.html
[2010/05/13 04:42:37 | 000,000,038 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\{1dce0e75-1303-433a-bfc1-6b582bd25551}
[2010/05/13 00:13:43 | 000,001,244 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\lsrslt.ini
[2010/05/08 17:33:09 | 000,116,073 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\flaming lips - st augustine.pdf
[2010/05/05 23:01:58 | 000,001,485 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\QuickTime Player.lnk
[2010/05/04 06:13:51 | 000,042,174 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\Print your Free 4GB Flash D....pdf
[2010/05/04 06:10:37 | 000,000,787 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\DivX Plus Player.lnk
[2010/05/02 18:51:22 | 244,187,590 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\President_Obama_Trades_Jokes_with_Jay_Leno_The_White_House.avi
[2010/05/02 18:49:26 | 000,208,500 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ReyXpBasics.tlb
[2010/05/02 18:49:25 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PropertyGrid.ocx
[2010/05/02 18:49:25 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ControlSubX.ocx
[2010/05/02 11:34:52 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\whc
[2010/05/01 10:21:00 | 033,089,410 | ---- | C] () -- C:\kexp-pm.mp3
[2010/04/30 23:11:20 | 026,354,834 | ---- | C] () -- C:\pink martini -kexp.wmv
[2010/04/28 23:57:49 | 001,666,531 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\bullbleep-protector.pdf
[2010/04/27 00:27:24 | 000,054,156 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.qfn
[2010/04/27 00:27:24 | 000,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.for
[2010/04/17 07:55:43 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\prvlcl.dat
[2010/04/14 23:24:47 | 000,001,517 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\AVG Free 9.0.lnk
[2010/04/14 21:16:46 | 000,818,716 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\2010_3_ipad.pdf
[2010/04/11 23:38:31 | 000,013,788 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\1nsO3pTQCOnL
[2010/04/11 23:38:31 | 000,013,788 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\1nsO3pTQCOnL
[2010/04/08 17:00:16 | 001,475,378 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\Dharma label.pdf
[2010/04/04 23:19:16 | 001,035,041 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\juanita PresbyterianHistoryTheology.pdf
[2010/04/04 22:45:20 | 000,731,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\2010derby.doc
[2010/03/28 14:12:00 | 001,861,707 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\DeadSnake.wmv
[2010/03/26 07:46:55 | 000,000,827 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\DivX Plus Converter.lnk
[2010/03/26 01:39:36 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\Resume - Kevon Watson-wip-03262010.doc
[2010/03/26 01:19:52 | 000,023,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\Resume - Kevon Watson.pdf
[2010/03/21 23:05:28 | 000,919,113 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\thinkcentre m58e user guide.pdf
[2010/03/21 23:05:00 | 005,720,748 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\thinkcentre m58e 53y6397.pdf
[2010/03/20 16:05:29 | 000,000,740 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\cd dvd Burner.lnk
[2010/03/18 20:27:39 | 000,000,706 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/03/18 19:14:44 | 000,000,351 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Desktop\fix.reg
[2010/03/18 18:32:54 | 000,017,150 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\N6B46J
[2010/03/18 18:32:54 | 000,017,150 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\N6B46J
[2010/03/13 16:06:15 | 000,023,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\My Documents\{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Book1.xls
[2009/09/23 01:01:53 | 000,000,050 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MegaManager.INI
[2009/07/05 11:20:40 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\gscr.dll
[2009/01/07 23:48:34 | 000,003,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\BANTExt.sys
[2009/01/03 00:20:20 | 000,000,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\thxcfg.ini
[2008/06/13 23:21:38 | 000,000,043 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iltwain.ini
[2008/05/16 00:27:04 | 000,000,038 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\avisplitter.INI
[2008/02/04 18:23:10 | 000,693,792 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OGACheckControl.DLL
[2007/11/12 00:16:52 | 000,164,352 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unrar.dll
[2007/11/12 00:16:50 | 001,559,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidcore.dll
[2007/11/12 00:16:49 | 000,282,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidvfw.dll
[2007/11/12 00:16:49 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ff_vfw.dll
[2007/11/12 00:16:49 | 000,000,547 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ff_vfw.dll.manifest
[2007/11/11 14:55:37 | 000,014,218 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ASS_150E.INI
[2007/08/25 12:34:37 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WordSearch.INI
[2007/08/05 15:51:01 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SecSNMP.dll
[2007/08/05 15:50:33 | 000,000,124 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Readiris.ini
[2007/06/09 17:48:17 | 000,059,392 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\streamhlp.dll
[2006/07/25 23:37:29 | 000,023,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\irisco32.dll
[2006/07/25 23:12:20 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\W2KUSBIF.DLL
[2006/07/25 23:12:20 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spusbif.dll
[2006/07/25 23:12:20 | 000,001,593 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\portex16.dll
[2006/07/25 19:23:42 | 000,000,030 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ACMonitor_X84-X85.ini
[2006/05/02 18:38:24 | 000,000,748 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SetBrowser.ini
[2006/05/01 09:24:59 | 000,000,102 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\VSWizard.ini
[2006/01/04 00:59:41 | 000,003,584 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wmfhotfix.dll
[2005/12/15 15:24:24 | 000,000,122 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\mdm.ini
[2005/08/02 17:24:01 | 000,053,299 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pthreadVC.dll
[2005/02/22 20:45:13 | 000,071,749 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hcextoutput.dll
[2005/02/22 20:45:13 | 000,000,823 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tsc.ini
[2005/02/22 20:44:38 | 000,000,170 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\GetServer.ini
[2004/10/26 18:39:05 | 003,375,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qt-mt331.dll
[2004/06/11 19:57:05 | 000,000,004 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\uccspecb.sys
[2004/04/21 23:00:11 | 000,040,448 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BJAXSecurityManager.dll
[2004/04/21 23:00:10 | 000,086,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BJInstaller.dll
[2004/02/03 09:29:55 | 000,172,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rsUtil.dll
[2003/12/10 12:09:21 | 000,335,872 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ldf252.dll
[2003/11/21 20:11:26 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2003/11/21 20:07:34 | 000,000,231 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AC3API.INI
[2003/11/21 20:07:20 | 000,002,158 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P16X.ini
[2003/11/21 20:07:20 | 000,000,026 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctzapxx.ini
[2003/11/21 20:07:19 | 000,002,572 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MIXDEF.INI
[2003/11/21 20:07:19 | 000,000,064 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\P16x.ini
[2003/11/21 20:06:45 | 000,000,245 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SBWIN.INI
[2003/11/21 20:05:20 | 000,000,138 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2003/11/21 20:01:21 | 000,000,882 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2003/11/21 19:45:39 | 000,363,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\psisdecd.dll
[2003/11/21 19:34:28 | 000,000,355 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oeminfo.ini
[2003/10/06 15:16:00 | 000,027,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvcod.dll
[2003/07/08 14:41:48 | 000,047,616 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P16X.dll
[2002/11/01 17:17:50 | 000,000,256 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\aucfg.ini
[2002/09/30 07:10:58 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2002/09/18 23:40:16 | 000,000,643 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\LEXSTAT.INI
[2002/07/04 16:05:34 | 000,000,269 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tmupdate.ini
[2002/03/19 18:30:00 | 000,141,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvdm.dll
[2002/03/19 18:30:00 | 000,010,752 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mag.dll
[2001/12/14 14:34:46 | 000,164,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\patchw32.dll
[1999/07/23 14:46:48 | 000,000,116 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AuHCcup1.ini
[1999/07/23 11:53:20 | 000,129,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AuHCcup1.dll
[1999/01/22 14:46:56 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSRTEDIT.DLL
[1998/01/12 04:00:00 | 000,040,448 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\REGOBJ.DLL
[1980/01/01 02:00:00 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\e100bmsg.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2007/06/09 19:13:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\TrojanHunter
[2010/04/14 23:20:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9
[2009/09/27 23:39:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Azureus
[2009/01/10 17:23:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BVRP Software
[2009/09/23 01:04:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EmailNotifier
[2009/09/23 01:04:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Megaupload
[2003/11/26 21:52:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBT
[2009/05/09 18:36:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Seagate
[2009/10/14 18:26:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\.salesforce.com
[2004/01/04 11:15:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\ACD Systems
[2010/04/24 23:50:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Azureus
[2007/01/03 18:24:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\BonkEnc
[2008/07/31 00:17:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Canneverbe_Limited
[2009/11/25 09:32:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\CVS
[2009/09/23 01:05:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\EmailNotifier
[2006/06/05 23:43:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Flickr
[2006/11/08 11:57:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Flock
[2010/05/02 08:22:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\foobar2000
[2006/11/26 22:44:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\FoxyTunes
[2010/05/02 18:49:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\FreeFLVConverter
[2009/01/10 18:40:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\GARMIN
[2008/09/16 22:13:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\ImgBurn
[2008/08/08 20:56:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\InfraRecorder
[2010/01/17 22:20:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\IObit
[2004/07/03 08:50:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\iScreensaver
[2003/11/26 19:14:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Leadertech
[2009/09/23 00:42:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Megaupload
[2006/06/01 17:13:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Nikon
[2008/05/10 12:35:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\OfficeUpdate12
[2006/06/10 01:40:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Opera
[2007/04/03 20:08:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\OurPictures
[2009/05/23 15:44:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Quintessential Media Player
[2007/02/19 19:00:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\salesforce.com
[2006/08/02 17:06:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Siemens
[2007/08/05 15:51:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\SmarThru4
[2008/03/08 19:35:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Sony Setup
[2008/05/28 22:09:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\TeamViewer
[2004/07/07 19:55:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\Thunderbird
[2007/06/09 18:06:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\TrojanHunter
[2010/03/23 18:30:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Kalfaz\Application Data\wootalyzer

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[2008/04/13 20:11:51 | 000,033,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptdll.dll
[2008/04/13 20:11:55 | 000,094,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iphlpapi.dll
[2008/04/13 20:11:59 | 002,843,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msi.dll
[2008/04/13 14:30:46 | 000,061,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcrt40.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:03 | 000,237,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rasapi32.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:03 | 000,061,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rasman.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:04 | 000,044,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rtutils.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:05 | 000,007,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sensapi.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:07 | 000,713,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sxs.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:07 | 000,181,760 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\tapi32.dll
[2008/04/13 13:39:24 | 002,897,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xpsp2res.dll
[4 C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp -> ]

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >
[2009/07/29 06:41:16 | 007,885,928 | ---- | M] (IObit ) -- C:\asc-setup.exe

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2004/10/07 23:28:35 | 022,245,337 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/08/20 09:29:22 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:AGP440.sys
[2004/10/07 23:28:35 | 022,245,337 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp2.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/08/20 09:29:22 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/04/13 14:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 14:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 14:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 14:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys
[2004/08/04 02:07:41 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\agp440.sys
[2001/08/17 15:58:00 | 000,025,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=65880045C51AA36184841CEE915A61DF -- C:\I386\AGP440.SYS

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2002/08/29 07:00:00 | 010,158,890 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\I386\sp1.cab:atapi.sys
[2003/07/16 16:46:14 | 010,158,890 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp1.cab:atapi.sys
[2004/10/07 23:28:35 | 022,245,337 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/08/20 09:29:22 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:atapi.sys
[2004/10/07 23:28:35 | 022,245,337 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp2.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/08/20 09:29:22 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 14:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 14:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 14:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 14:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 01:59:42 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atapi.sys
[2003/04/23 11:29:54 | 000,087,296 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=E52B3B3F78C9AE85806CE49DCDD80C18 -- C:\I386\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: EVENTLOG.DLL >
[2008/04/13 20:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/13 20:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/13 20:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/04 03:56:42 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll
[2002/08/29 07:00:00 | 000,049,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=BF3C8CF53C77B48206B39910B6D6CBCC -- C:\I386\EVENTLOG.DLL

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2008/04/13 20:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\netlogon.dll
[2002/08/29 07:00:00 | 000,399,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=3ADD563ED7A1C66E6F5E0F7A661AA96D -- C:\I386\NETLOGON.DLL
[2004/08/04 03:56:44 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2004/08/04 03:56:44 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll
[2002/08/29 07:00:00 | 000,174,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=97418A5C642A5C748A28BD7CF6860B57 -- C:\I386\SCECLI.DLL
[2008/04/13 20:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\scecli.dll

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >
< End of report >

Attached Files

#13 Kalfaz

Kalfaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:57 PM

also still have symptom of fullpage IE pop-up.

Though this time instead of pop-up for dishlatino.com or msn.com - it's a page that did not load.

address = http ://b3.mookie1.com - with text = Action cancelled.
Action canceled
Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

#14 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:33 PM

Hello, kalfaz.

OK, thanks for the history. One of the removed items was a backdoor rootkit.

Backdoor Warning
One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do. If you do decide to proceed, please continue with the fix below.

Trusted Zone Warning

Having trusted sites may not be a good idea. The reason why I say it's not a good idea is because the security settings for the internet is not extremely high and once you put a site in your trusted zone, basically almost anymore or thing, including hackers or other malicious software have full access to that site which can lead to hijacking that site and may even have access to your computer. Are you sure you trust a site to that degree?

It is recommended NOT to have ANY sites in your Trusted Zone unless the site requires it to function properly and you trust it very well. Other than that, it is not necessary for you to add any sites into the trusted zone. If you're not sure, and/or you do not need these in your trusted zone to facilitate access or you did not knowingly permit this access yourself, then please remove those sites from your trusted zone.

They can be accessed in Internet Explorer via Tools>>Internet Options>>Security>>Trusted Zone>>Sites. Remove if there are any there.

Step 1

We need run an OTL Script
  1. Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors if you do not still have it.
  2. Save it to your desktop.
  3. Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  4. Paste the following code under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom. Do not include the word "Code".
    CODE
    :OTL
    PRC - File not found -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{d5fffa500b1b}\svchost.exe
    PRC - File not found -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{d5fffa500b1b}\smss.exe
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3075588870-1982903849-663771167-1007\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = http=127.0.0.1:5555
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\..\URLSearchHook: {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\..\URLSearchHook: {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    :Files
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\{1dce0e75-1303-433a-bfc1-6b582bd25551}
    c:\documents and settings\Kalfaz\Local Settings\Application Data\bkwbdlgnv
    C:\WINDOWS\lsrslt.ini
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\vuzoyugu
    :Commands
    [EmptyTemp]
  5. Click the Run Fix button at the top.
  6. let the program run unhindered and reboot when it is done.
  7. You will get a log when it is done, please post that in your reply.
  8. Please then create a new OTL report....
  9. Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  10. Push the button.
  11. A report will open, copy and paste it in a reply here.

etavares

Posted Image

#15 Kalfaz

Kalfaz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:45 PM

Wow! ok thanks for the alert - i did use that machine for online banking - I'll address those issues first.

I have already been looking into a replacement machine as this one is past it's prime.

I have backed up some of this machines files since the infection and would like to avoid reinfection on a future machine?

I'll work on password changes first then make a decision - I think it would be better to clean this machine then rerun some of these backups.

Let me know if you have a take on that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users