Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antispyware Soft Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pv505

pv505

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 PM

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hello all,

Today this Virus (Antispyware Soft) invaded my pc. I have read on several websites what to do and even downloaded spyware doctor software but it just found some other threats. I have also run scans on norton antivirus, ad aware malwarebytes, spybot search and destroy and 1 or 2 more such programs but i havent had any luck.

Spybot seems to have detected 1 or 2 threats which look like the examples of files that this virus might have installed but im not sure wether or not this will take care of it.

Need help to remove it completely please.

Thanks in advance,
P.V.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,011 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

Hello,

There is an uninstall guide for this rogue located here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...ntispyware-soft

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users