Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do you reconnect media to your wireless ethernet adapter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kaweebo

Kaweebo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 AM

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

I need help! My other computer won't connect to the internet. The connection is great but ut says that media has been disconnected from my wireless ethernet adapter, plus my IP address and subnet gateway and DNS stuff has all turned into 0's or just nothing at all! Is this all connected and how do I fix it?!!! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 AM

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:41 PM

Laptop, or desktop?
Did you try wired connection?

1. Click Start>Run (Start>"Start search" in Vista).

2. Type in (or copy and paste):

cmd /c ping google.com>%temp%\$.$&notepad %temp%\$.$

and press Enter.

3. Notepad will open.

4. Copy all text in Notepad ([Ctrl-A], then [Ctrl-C]), and then post it (paste = [Ctrl-V]) in your next reply.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users