Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Right click menu's/Menu's in general do not work

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mahajarah

Mahajarah

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

So thanks to some type of error in Vista, I have these strange menu problems. Firefox menu's work just fine, but the normal right click menu's and menu's under programs do not show up correctly. For some reason, the menu choices are invisible, a clear box unless hovered over.
Not sure why. I have 3 attacked images, They are 3 jpg's, screen captures that show what they look like.
I'd really appreciate knowing what I've done to cause this and what I can do to solve this issue.

EDIT: Oh, I feel like I should say to ignore the site I'm on. I am by no means I troll, I just seem to have this error that doesn't fade for some reason.

EDIT 2: Installing a few new updates and a shut-down seems to have temporarily solved the issue. I may repost in this thread if the issue re-appears and persists.

Attached Files

Edited by Mahajarah, 12 May 2010 - 05:39 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

Have you downloaded/installed any tweaking programs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users