Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fax Modem Compatable with Win 2008 SVR 64bit

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 huxtable

huxtable

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:44 AM

Hi There,

I was wondering if anyone can assist me with a problem that my technical team just can't seem to sort out. We have just implemented a new Win SBS 2008 Server 64Bit (upgraded from a Win 2003 SBS STD 32bit) and we just can't seem to find a fax modem that is compatible with this operating system.

We are looking to configure the Fax services of the Windows Server, the fax modem plugs directly into the server via USB and the server is meant to receive the faxes then distribute them to the relevant folders. We just cannot seem to get this to work properly.

if anyone has any information that can assist us here we would be eternally grateful,

Thanks
Rgs

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users