Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Vista stuck on loading screen(green bars)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Davyu

Davyu

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:23 PM

Hi, a few hours ago I decided to install the hp updates, however it would not finish, so I had to turn off my computer by holding down the power button. When I had restarted it, it would be stuck at the loading screen continuously loading. So I try to load in safe mode, but It would not let me and would just freeze at "crcdisk.sys". I have browsed the internet for possible solutions, but none seem to have worked. I have also tried downloading a recovery dvd and burning it to a disk with my other computer, following the guide step by step, but I could never get to the normal vista screen, instead I would end up with the loading screen. One last thing I have to mention is that my computer has like literally 0% space left in the harddrive. Can anyone help? =(

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 PM

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:24 AM

One last thing I have to mention is that my computer has like literally 0% space left in the harddrive

That's the most likely reason, you can't boot.
You'll need to slave the drive in another computer and remove some stuff.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#3 Davyu

Davyu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:41 PM

Would there be another way to take out some stuff without having to take out the hard drive?

EDIT: nevermind, all it needed was a proper restart, now its working fine. Thanks anyways guys =)

Edited by Davyu, 12 May 2010 - 05:58 PM.

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 PM

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

my computer has like literally 0% space left in the harddrive

You have to take care of the above.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users