Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IRC and ICQ question?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 doingitwell

doingitwell

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

Several years ago I did the IRC and ICQ thing. I'm mainly referring to how you could go to a particular site, log in, and search BOTS for certain things, mainly music. Once you found what you were looking for you would type the request and wait your turn in the queue to download your search item.

I've been wanting to do this again but can't seem to remember/find the needed information/software to do it. I tried contacting a friend of mine from years ago that hooked me up with how to do it, but I can't seem to reach him.

So now I'm turning to you guys/pro's for some help.

Later

Moderator Edit~ all information should be on the forum so the replies can be searched for future fixes and PMing defeats the purpose of the forums. Information attained through pm we cannot validate for accuracy or safety and security.

Edited by Pandy, 12 May 2010 - 05:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users