Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Playing Playstation2 on Laptop

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chazers2413

chazers2413

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:27 PM

I have the Xpert LCD TVBOX. It has the audio and video ports for video games. I am having trouble getting the video game to show up on my laptop. Can someone help??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 splackavellie

splackavellie

• Members
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:08 PM

is this even possible? i dont know that laptops can accept video. how are you connecting to the laptop?

#3 chazers2413

chazers2413
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 12 October 2005 - 04:20 PM

i bought the product from newegg.com and one of the reviewers said he hooked it up to his laptop, but i cant figure a way to get in touch with him. i was trying to use a vga. the device also has s video but i dont even have that on my laptop..

#4 splackavellie

splackavellie

• Members
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:13 PM

im almost positive that it cant be done. you might need to have an extra monitor or something. i dont think a laptop can accept video. i think the s-video and the vga on the laptop are only if you want to attach it to another monitor or tv. you might need another video card or something that would allow your laptop to accept video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users