Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Favorites Sliding Bar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Heartbeat85

Heartbeat85

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 PM

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:49 AM

I use Firefox the latest version in Windows XP PRO SP2.For the aggravation I am going through can somebody tell me if I have a bad Mouse or not.It's like a wrestling match trying to move the Slder up in down besides my Favorites on the sidebar.I have a Logitech Media Mouse Red and Black hey discontinued.How can I check it or tell if my drivers are installed correctly or what the ... problem is.I think I am going to have to do a full destructive restore.Heartbeat85

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 meuchel

meuchel

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 PM

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:49 PM

are you using the click and drag method?
or are you using the scroll button?
is it happening in any other programs or just firefox?

#3 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 PM

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:26 PM

can somebody tell me if I have a bad Mouse or not.

The best way to know would be to just try another mouse and see if the problem goes away

#4 Heartbeat85

Heartbeat85
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 PM

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

Hi, Sorry about taking so long to get back.I got to thinking my Logitech Media Mouse had been dropped in the floor 3-5 times.I thought I'll see what Wal-Mart has.They had one Logitech Laser MX8 Mouse left.I bought in and it took care of several problems.My Computer had been jumping pages and different things.The Mouse was the problem after all.Thanks for the help.Heartbeat85

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users