Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

antisptware soft

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bluelurker

bluelurker

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 AM

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:29 PM

Morning Guys and Gals of Bleeping computors.

I was infected with "Antisptware soft" and found this link to your site http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...ntispyware-soft followed the instructions and all was good with the world. I beleived I had removed the problem, until I shut down and restarted my PC and guess what, the little bugger was back once more to make my PC life hell. I once again followed your instructions and all looked good, did a restart and all was fine. I turned on my PC this morning and yep my little nemisis was back with avengence.

So I now seek the assistance of the good folks of Bleeping computors once again.

I will now wait for some one to answer me with the next step of the operation.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,804 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:40 PM

Hello,

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include the link to this topic in your new topic and a description of your computer issues.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then post back here and we will provide you with further instructions.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 bluelurker

bluelurker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 AM

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

Ok I will follow those instructions once again and will post as soon as I get home from work.
Thanks for the quick reply

btw
I Am post from Australia so time difference will play a part in what times I get to post.
Thanks for your understanding

Blue

Edited by bluelurker, 09 May 2010 - 08:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users