Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

who lives in new york and had no power last night and has snow

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,457 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 AM

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:07 AM

who lives in New York and had no power last night mine was out from 1PM to 3AM i had a rush on it to because i have a state home next door to me. but at least i had my generator to keep me warm. Also if you live in New York and woke up to snow this morning post that as well. It is still snowing here in rochester. :thumbsup: it is sad.

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:37 AM

Snow?
Sounds like you could use some of my 80+ weather.
I'll send you some out in the next mail.
No charge. :thumbsup:
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:40 AM

Oh yes computerxpds, yesterday I had to do a bit of traveling and the weather was insane.. blowing and raining and debris flying all over. As I got closer to home it was obvious the wind was really bad here, and we happened on a tree fallen in the road. This morning we had a bit of snow but it didn't last. Power did not go out tho while I was home. it did very briefly at my brother's place.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#4 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• Topic Starter

• 4,457 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

Snow?
Sounds like you could use some of my 80+ weather.
I'll send you some out in the next mail.
No charge. :trumpet:

tg1911 yes I could and would love some 80 weather.

And pandy it was awful up here the wind was gusting up to about 70 MPH a couple of times, :thumbsup: I finally lost power around 5:00 or so. if that wasn't bad enough i had to wake up to a yard full of snow! :flowers:

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

#5 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:32 PM

You had it worse than I did for sure computerxpds :thumbsup: I am sorry to hear that. Being without power is not fun. I am sure any day now we will get some warm weather and sun.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#6 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• Topic Starter

• 4,457 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:36 PM

Well unfortunantly the cable was out as well so I was unable to be on the Internet even with my generator. Nor did I have tv or heat.

sigcomp.png 

#7 rayj0054

rayj0054

• Members
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:49 PM

you could try texas although you would probably tire of the 100 + summers pretty quick i love the snow when we get it which is about every 5 or 6 years in the central part where i live

#8 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• Topic Starter

• 4,457 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:53 PM

Yeah Texas would be nice. :thumbsup:

Edited by computerxpds, 11 May 2010 - 02:53 PM.

sigcomp.png 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users