Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Combofix

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Louie Angelo

Louie Angelo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 AM

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:30 AM

Sir, where can i download combofix? i have one here but the time i used it there is an error saying "combo fix already expire". I tried change the system date to earlier like for example march 23, 2008 or 2009 but there is error saying error in date. Please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 PM

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:05 AM

Please make sure you read this guide on how to use Combofix. It also has the official download links.

However, I want to caution you not to run Combofix unsupervised. Combofix is a very powerful tool and can cause quite some damage to a system. See also the warnings in the guide I linked you to.

Running such an old copy of Combofix (based on the date you indicated in your post) is asking for trouble. Combofix gets constantly updated, and unfortunately every now and then bugs are discovered and fixed.

Edited by elise025, 09 May 2010 - 03:08 AM.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users