I thought I could restore it before the infection occurred, but sadly the earliest I restored it to was when they first was installed onto the machine. So I used RKill and Combofix, which got rid of the infection. Still a few pop-ups but not as many as before. But the internet is gone. I had access to the network but couldn't browse anywhere via Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. I ran dial-a-fix program, used the repair function in Network Connections, reentered DNS and TCP/IP settings, but nothing is working. I have it to the point where I am told the web page is loading, but nothing is showing no matter how long I wait. I saved the logs for the Rkill and Combofix just in case.
Here is a couple of the errors I am getting.
"Act.Outlook.Service.exe NET Framework Initialization Error"
"AppleMobileDeviceService.exe Application Error: The instruction of 0x77c39fef" referenced memory "0x00333dc4". The memory could not be "read"."
"mDNSResponder.exe Application Error: The instruction of 0x77c39fef" referenced memory "0x00333934". The memory could not be "read"."
"ActSage.exe: Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application."
Update: The second machine with printing issues was resolved via deleting all traces of local printer in registry and restarting the computer and reinstalling drivers and printer.
Update: The Computer can now connect, but takes a while to load pages, and sometimes when I click on a link, I get redirected to random websites.
Edited by Boer84, 09 May 2010 - 03:02 PM.