Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Musicmatch Won't Start

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pnkflyd1fn

pnkflyd1fn

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 AM

Posted 28 September 2005 - 05:14 AM

A while ago I would get this message every time I would shut down my computer, it would say "ending program shellconhiddenwindow". I posted the problem here and found out it was because of musicmatch. So I uninstalled and reinstalled Musicmatch however now I cant open it. I'll click on the musicmatch icon and it appears to open, the musicmatch window pops up with the opening music and everything but then suddenly it disappears. The blue musicmatch symbol is at the lower right hand corner but I still cant open it from there. I honestly don't know what to do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled like three times already.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tomkae

tomkae

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 10 February 2006 - 08:26 PM

I just had the same problem.
The following solved the problem for me;

click START\CONTROL PANEL\ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS\SERVICES AND MAKE SURE "COM+SYSTEM APPLICATION" IS SET TO AUTOMATIC AND STARTED.

That brought it back for me. Hope it works for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users