Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphic Display Help Please (is urgent)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lozu

lozu

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:21 AM

Ok, i was having fun of converting a ubuntu test account to mac os x. After that my pc just suddenly freez and i restarted. Then my clock, bin applet, application menu, user name etc wasen't displayed on the bar. Then the bar at the top or bottom will keep bouncing and i can't going to any app expect for file folder. I got 2 ubuntu generic and a restore generic. I picked my old generic and they said my graphic is low. Please help. I've now posting this message with my Nintendo Dsi Browser (Small and Slow). Thanks... Not sure what my mum will say yet...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 lozu

lozu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:44 AM

Sorry to re-peat,but anyone will help?

Sorry to re-peat,but anyone will help?

#3 MadDawg

MadDawg

• Members
  • 453 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

Can you tell us exactly what you did right before the problems occurred?
A penguin broke my windows with a half-eaten apple!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users