Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xbox 360 Mountain Dew Contest

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 AM

Posted 27 September 2005 - 09:17 PM

http://every10minutes.com

Most of you have probably heard about this by now. But you can win an Xbox 360 before the release date. Every 10 minutes Moutain Dew/Yahoo/Microsoft/Pepsi are giving away a Xbox360. All you have to do is buy a Mountain Dew (any flavor), Pepsi, 20oz bottles, and take the orange cap and enter the 10 digit code on http://every10minutes.com/

So far I've entered 8 and random times and haven't had any luck. Let me know if you've tried this. :thumbsup:

Also if you have been entering them, here is a tip. When entering them, enter them at either 10 after, 20 after or 40 after of an hour, because that is usually when the least amount of people enter for a 1 hour segment.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:32 PM

I entered 3 so far and got another code I have to enter now. You usually have a 1 in 1000+ chance per 10 minutes which really isnt to bad of a chance considering that some contests have like one in a million chance of winning.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:39 PM

Ah, yea. The odds! Well I've had a few "buy 1 get 1 free" mountain dews, and I decided hey I can take these in and get some free "Codes."

#4 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:54 PM

Do you have a local jockey lot or flee market? People throw caps all over the place. I went there one day and came home with 9 points for the last pepsi promo. Just a idea or a tip lol....

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2005 - 02:46 PM

That's a great idea! I should try looking around at the park and searching through old trash....:thumbsup:

#6 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2005 - 10:25 PM

I have entered about 20. I always do around the 3:00am- 4;00am time slot. A kid in one of my classes won a xbox from this website.

#7 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:42 PM

How many did he enter? :thumbsup:

Once I enter the nine that are setting in front of me, I'm then going to use them to create AIM screen names. (First you got to understand how many AIM screen names I currently got. :flowers: )

Edited by yanowhiz, 09 October 2005 - 07:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users