Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my laptop is makin noise

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shegul

shegul

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 AM

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

hi i have dell inspiron 64 bit laptop,wid window 7.
i don know much bout computers.i boought ma laptop in 2009,nd since den iv sent it back twice for repair to dell,,i thot dey must hav fixed evrythin,,my laptop has started makin a lot of noise recently,,my laptop processor specifications are Intel® Core ™2 duo CPU,2.00Ghz.iv run virus scan nd its clear.plz need som info and solutions to dis prob.thanx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

what kind of noise? as in, what would you relate the sound to?
It might just be the built-in fans kicking in due to the heat.
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

#3 powder_sullivan

powder_sullivan

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:41 AM

Yes if you could provide a little bit more info as to what the noise may relate to
we may be able to help you further.

#4 Mr.VisualBasic

Mr.VisualBasic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 AM

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:27 AM

Is your laptop getting hot when it begins making the noises? If so, your computer has built in fans that pick up in RPM in an attempt to cool the vital hardware inside. Another thing to consider is whether or not there is a disc in the CD/DVD drive. This can also cause noises; noises that may sometime become louder than usual.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users