Hi, in that case lets get started with a flash drive
I am moving this topic to a more appropriate forum.
I would like you to create a bootable flash drive with OTLPE:IMPORTANT:
You will need a flash drive with a size of 512 Mb or bigger. Make sure that you do not leave anything important on the flash drive, as all data on it will be deleted during the following steps.
- Download OTLPE.iso from one of the following links and save it to your Desktop mirror1 or mirror2
- Download eeepcfr.zip from the following link and save it to your Desktop: the mirror
- Finally, if you do not have a file archiver like 7-zip or Winrar installed, please download 7-zip from the following link and install it: the mirror
- Once you have 7-zip install, decompress OTLPE.iso by rightclicking on the folder and choosing the options shown in the picture below. Please use a dedicated folder, for example OTLPE, on your Desktop
- Please also decompress eeepcfr to your systemroot (usually C:\).
- Empty the flash drive you want to install OTLPE on.
- Go to C:\eeecpfr and double-click usb_prep8.cmd to launch it.
- Press any key when asked to in the black window that opens.
- As indicated in the image, make sure you have selected the correct flash drive, before proceeding.
For Drive Label: type in OTLPE.
Under Source Path to built BartPE/WinPE Files click ... and select the folder OTLPE that you created on your Desktop.
Finally check Enable File Copy.
- Click on Start, accept the disclaimers and wait for the program to finish.
Your bootable flash drive should now be ready!
- Reboot your system using the bootable flash drive you just created.
Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from Flash drive follow the steps here
- Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
- Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
- Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
- OTL should now start.
- Press Run Scan to start the scan.
- When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
- Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this system
- Please post the contents of the OTL.txt file in your reply.
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome
Malware analyst @ Emsisoft