Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Message Box Color

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wp5031

wp5031

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 AM

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:36 PM

I tried to reset color no go. Used restore no go. Message box color permeates the computer plus any internet programs I am using. Example the box right above where I am typing where it says insert special items is half sandstone leaning toward pink.
Actually looking through several places the color seems to be correcting it self, something I have never heard. It is still there but not very strong. At 3PM the drop down menu on Firefox was pink, now it is pale sandstone. If any of you have an idea let me know. This isn't a joke, I have never seen anything like it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 keyboardNinja

keyboardNinja

Bleepin' Ninja

• Members
  • 4,815 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 AM

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

Double-posting about the same issue is not allowed.

Please continue in your topic here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/314054/vista-color-changes/

Use the Posted Image button to reply to one of your topics. Don't make a new topic for the same issue.

Thanks, and :huh: to Bleeping Computer. :huh:
PICNIC - Problem In Chair, Not In Computer

Posted Image Posted Image

20 Things I Learned About Browsers and the Web

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users