Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdy y'all!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sensi Milia

Sensi Milia

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:11 PM

A little about me:

I built the pyramids. I personally dug the Mississippi river. I wrote the Bible and I invented the slinky (the slinky one isn't true). I am a PC repairman, fixer-upper, builder, trasher. I have had two of my Frankenstein machines catch fire and still work perfectly after replacing the power supplies. I can walk on my hands but it tends to hurt as I leave footprints on my fingers. I don't like trees. They don't like me, either. Bigfoot is my uncle.

10 I wake up at the crack of dusk everyday and sit down at my computer and surf the web and play games. I do this until I need to eat or do some other mundane task. I continue until I can't keep my eyes open any longer and then I sleep...badly. Nightmares aren't fun anymore.
20 GOTO 10

If'n ya want to know more just ask :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,486 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:49 PM

Hi and :thumbsup: to Bleepingcomputer.com.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.

We as members try to make this site as useful and helpful as possible to help everyone who is in need of computer help. :flowers: We are all volunteers dedicated to helping anyone and everyone who need help with their computers. :trumpet:
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:22 AM

Welcome to BC!
Now you have another place to spend some online time.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users