Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to Site

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 darkprince2

darkprince2

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 PM

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:28 AM

It's funny with all of the bad sites I've gone on, the one that got me was the least expected. I had just added a new friend on MSN Messenger and she was using custom emoticons, which is actually something that I had forgotten about. Well, my curious butt went looking for some of the ones I had a long time ago and went on a site I was not familiar with but one that SiteAdvisor had a green tick beside so in my mind, it said 'harmless'. And here I am infected with something that all the scanners say isn't there. I was trying to post in the malware section but it kept telling me the page couldn't be displayed and I don't know if I was supposed to post here first before I'm allowed to post elsewhere or if somebody on the other end of my computer can see what I'm doing and is actually preventing me from getting help.

Anyway, hello and I hope I can find a way to get help on here. If I can't find a way to post from my computer, then I'll just do it from someone elses' (smiles and does the eyebrow raise, followed by a sinister laugh).

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:42 AM

Well, you can post somethings here from your computer, fortunately including a log. I am sure our Team of Malware experts can help you.
Thanks for joining, and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users