Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chocolate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:36 AM

The Rules of Chocolate

- If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.

- Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

- The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

- Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite, and you'll eat less.

- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

- If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:41 PM

:thumbsup: to bad i can't eat alot of it at once.

Posted Image

#3 M332

M332

• Members
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

I'll have to get a chocolate pie now after reading this.

The best one I've ever had is Edwards brand chocolate pie that's made with Hershey's chocolate. I'm not even a sweets guy and I hardly ever eat pies, ice cream or candy, but when I first tasted that it turned me into a junkie where I had to have more. I can not express how good those are so try one if you haven't yet. They are sold at Walmart and other stores.

Posted Image

#4 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

Just shake the chocolate briskly and all the calories will fly off and find another home. Eat it quickly before they can find there way back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users