Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HHELP PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Nickz

Nickz

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 AM

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:30 AM

as ib the I ter bet and bam all out of knowere evry virus mentioned on the spyware pops up when I restart nothing bit viruses show not even the home bar I can't do any thing e n in safe mode I'm aniciccing some one plase help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pcs365_1

pcs365_1

• Banned
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:09 AM

Hi Nickz,

Not to worry, this can be fixed :huh: . Please perform the following steps.

1.) As soon as you suspect that your computer has a virus, remove your computer from any networks it might be on, as well as from the Internet, so that you don't inadvertently spread the bug to others. Unplug your network cable if you have to.

2.) If you have virus-scanning (anti-virus) software installed, run it.

3.) If you don't have anti-virus software, you'll need to download it from an uninfected computer, and install it in your computer.
(You can go for anti-viruses like AVG, Avira, Avast, Kapersky, or Norton) I Recommend you to use latest Version.

4.) Turn on your computer (still not connected to a network) and follow the instructions that came with the anti-virus software.

5.) Keep running the virus-scanning software until your computer comes up clean

6.) If any viruses are detected, you must run a virus scan in Safe mode, because the virus worm might be running in the background, and you cannot remove it unless the computer is in Safe mode where no applications are running.

7.) Restart your computer and pay attention. Shut-down and start-up happens quickly. When you see the first screen when your computer is rebooting, there will be a flashing cursor in the upper-right corner. When you see the flashing cursor, press the F8 key on the keyboard repeatedly until the screen changes to a black screen with white writing.

8.) Select "Safe Mode" from the list of options. This will take you to the desktop that looks very different from your regular desktop. In the lower corner, you will see the words "Safe Mode."]

9.) Run the virus scan. When any virus worms are detected, place them in quarantine or delete them. If you are unsure what to do or what the virus is infecting, always select quarantine.

10.) Allow the scan to run through everything, and then return your computer to normal operating mode if the software does not prompt you to do so. Simply restart the computer to return to normal operating mode

11.) Reconnect your computer to the Internet and check with the anti-virus software's publisher to make sure you have the latest updates. If not, download them now

12.) After updating the anti-virus software, run it again until your computer comes up clean.

13.) Download a good Anti-malware software and run it.
Malware bytes is one of the good Anti-malware, which you can download from the following link.
http://www.filehippo.com/download_m...

Performing the above steps can make your machine Virus free.

Note: You must trust only one Anti-virus at a time. So Please run only one Anti-Virus at a time in your machine. Installing more than one Anti-Virus may not help you anyway.

Do post the results (if working or not) for further help

Regards,
PCS365_1

#3 Nickz

Nickz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:12 AM

Thanks but it doesn't let me do amythig, I'll have a video tk show what I mean after I come back. Icant open anythigg and not tasman
ger

#4 Nickz

Nickz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:16 AM

Thanks but it doesn't let me do amythig, I'll have a video tk show what I mean after I come back. Icant open anythigg and not tasman
ger is there any way to restore to factory settings without having to run the os like on te boot nemu i'm on my iPhone btw p

#5 pcs365_1

pcs365_1

• Banned
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

Hi Nickz,

In-order to restore to factory settings, I would like to know what computer you are using. Is it a laptop or a desktop? Who is the manufacturer? Were there any changes that were made to your system :huh: (Hardware or Software) that caused this issue?

Regards,
PCS365_1
----------------------------------------------
Please do not mail me for personal help or advice, that is what our forums are for

#6 Nickz

Nickz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:06 PM

System mods -none
Sony viao laptop
helpS please it has a cross tape and I can't upload video thanks

#7 drapain

drapain

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:33 PM

hey mate, some viruses target various names of files that they think will screw with them, esp. Male ware.. to get rid of it, when you download the install file from the clean computer, rename the file. Then run the install file on the infected computer. When this is done it will probably freak out, but dont worry, go into program files manualy (in 'My Computer'). It will be under the malware bytes folder in program files. inside that folder will be an application that says something like Mbam something, RENAME THE FILE. anything will work, just rename it and then you can run the program. it will start freaking out, but youll be able to get into the program, and just run a full scan. Reffer to the pictures on the front page of this website to make sure that your in Maleware bytes. If it look like anything else its a lie. dont believe it! after you run that ones, do it again and again and again. Try Spy Bot search and Destory to. ClamWin is also good. Just keep running them mate.

#8 Nickz

Nickz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:53 PM

Hink I'll just have o upload video under stand the bitten dock doesn't show nothing works jut virusus it disabled task man regedit and everything EVERYTHING IT JUST JAS VIRUSES IM SCREWED WVEN IN SAFE MODE

#9 keyboardNinja

keyboardNinja

Bleepin' Ninja

• BC Advisor
  • 4,815 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:06 PM

Only trained members of the following groups: Malware Response Team, Malware Study Hall Senior, Moderators or Administrators are allowed to help people with malware problems. See here. There are sub-forums on BC dedicated to malware removal.

Nickz, Please post a Posted Image in the Am I infected? What do I do? sub-forum with a description of your problem, the steps taken so far, and a link back to this topic (they will want to know why you suspect malware).

Please note: the Malware Response team are always overwhelmed, and it could take a few days to get your first reply. Just be patient and don't "bump" your topic by replying to it, as that will only further delay a response (MRT members are looking for topics with 0 replies...if you reply to your own first, it will appear that you are already receiving help and thus delay receiving actual help).

This topic will be closed after you make your AII topic.

Good luck. :huh:

Edited by keyboardNinja, 29 April 2010 - 07:09 PM.

PICNIC - Problem In Chair, Not In Computer

Posted Image Posted Image

20 Things I Learned About Browsers and the Web

#10 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:21 PM

@Nickz

I strongly suggest that you take time to proofread your posts before doing so. Our volunteers work very hard, and they are likely to skip right over someone that types sentences like "as ib the I ter bet and bam all out of knowere evry virus mentioned on the spyware pops up", unless you really are 5 years old.

#11 keyboardNinja

keyboardNinja

Bleepin' Ninja

• BC Advisor
  • 4,815 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:23 PM

Well, he has a good excuse, I suppose...

i'm on my iPhone btw

From what I've seen, it's easy to mistype on an iPhone...
PICNIC - Problem In Chair, Not In Computer

Posted Image Posted Image

20 Things I Learned About Browsers and the Web

#12 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:25 PM

The keyboards have a back button. If my fat fingers can type out a properly spelled message, then so can everyone else. And the malware removal team isn't much going to care either. They will just skip it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users