Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

File displaying

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dealmaker

dealmaker

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 26 September 2005 - 03:49 PM

Hi All,

Got a small problem that I recently am experiencing. I collect pics of areas across the country and I rename and save them sequentially by description such as....Waterfall15.

Recently when I try to save the pics the save window displays the existing files by size rather than by name. I have tried to find a way to reset the default back to name so I don't have to resort the files every time I save a pic but to no avail.

This happens when I try to save anything in my folders and when I open up a folder in Photo Shop. I'm sure it's one little change and hope someone here can help me out.

Thanks,
Ray

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wannabeadmin141

wannabeadmin141

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 26 September 2005 - 04:06 PM

if your in in windows explorer just go to view, arrange icons by name.
an easier shortcut just click the bar that says name. Or size, type, date modified, for whichever category you would like. its under the adress bar.

"As it was in the beginning, it will be in the end "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users