I followed the directions for the Malware Removal Tool. Ran the rkill.com and then installed the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware tool, but it cannot launch. The MBAM.exe file keeps coming up missing.
I decided to go through the process of the data files required. Below you will see the information they found.
Also, GMER reported a rootkit on the 2nd run. The first time I ran GMER it crashed.
GMER msg -> Warning!!!! GMER has found system modification caused by ROOTKIT activity.
The log files were created after I did the rkill and tried to install / run MBAM.
Attached are DDS.txt, Attach.txt and ark.txt.