Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not sure what virus I have

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mypony89

mypony89

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:29 PM

I'm new to the forum and so I may be doing this the wrong way. Please let me know if I am.
I know I have a virus brooding in my computer. I don't know which one it is but I ran Hijackthis and I think it has something to do with xfuzor. I also looked in my msconfig to see what was running that wasn't supposed to be and found 2 Xfuzors there and 1 systrayapp that aren't supposed to be there. I downloaded a couple of programs today and after that my computer started running horribly. I deleted all programs that I d/l'd and its still running bad. I did a disk defrag and then a virus scan. Found one virus but the nortons program took care of it....or told me it did. This is the Risk Name that Nortons gives me on the one it took care of " HTTP Tidserv Request" I've restarted my computer numerous times and it is still running badly. If you need me to upload the hijackthis log I can but I didn't know if I was supposed to yet. Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me. I'm no expert on computers but I will try my best. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Budapest, 26 April 2010 - 04:36 PM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mypony89

mypony89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:09 PM

Please close this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic