Jump to content
Posted 25 September 2005 - 05:47 PM
Posted 25 September 2005 - 10:31 PM
Each entry in the database will have a Status assigned to it. The key to this status is the following:
* Y - This status flag means that this entry should be left alone and be allowed to run as if it is unchecked it may break the functionality or use of a particular program.
* N - This status flag means it is unnecessary to run this program automatically when Windows starts as you can run it manually when necessary.
* U - This status flag means it is up to you whether or not you feel this program needs to run automatically.
* X - This status flags means the item should definitely not start up automatically. Items that have this flag are generally malware such as viruses, trojans, hijackers, spyware, etc.
* ? - This status flag means the status of this entry is unknown at this time and more research is necessary.
The thing about people
is they change
when they walk away.--Mipso
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users