Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I had to register just to say THANK YOU!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 utty

utty

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 PM

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:32 PM

I rarely take the time to come back and thank people for their product. (selfish I know) but this time I had to register just to say thank you. This browser or search redirect infection my computer had was NASTY. The worst I had ever run across. YOU SAVED MY DAY and NIGHT and WEEKEND. I need the internet to make money. I am freaking broke but I plan to donate when I get some cash.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

COMBOFIX is the Boss!! :thumbsup:

(oh yeah and I am new. I hope to come back some more and find out other wonderful things. And meet other wonderful people!)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

Those Members who donate their time and talent to helping others genuinely appreciate someone taking the time and extra effort in letting them know their efforts are appreciated.
Thanks for joining and for the compliment.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 utty

utty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

Those Members who donate their time and talent to helping others genuinely appreciate someone taking the time and extra effort in letting them know their efforts are appreciated.
Thanks for joining and for the compliment.
Cheers,
John

I'd personally give you a hug and a back massage if possible.

; )

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:32 PM

I am afraid your fingers would soon get tired; there are many people who contribute to helping others here, both as Staff and as regular Members.
Hugs are always good.
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 utty

utty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:08 AM

:thumbsup:

I am afraid your fingers would soon get tired; there are many people who contribute to helping others here, both as Staff and as regular Members.
Hugs are always good.
John

Good point on the exhausted hands. Perhaps I will just stick around and try to contribute where I can. (If I can)

Whoever created combofix whether an individual or a group I'd like to thank you. Everything else I tried didn't even begin to solve my problem. Combofix was not only the solution but it was thorough. I'd endorse it to anyone. I must say that I did cast aside all the warnings and simply dove in and used it. I was lucky perhaps. But at any rate no more being redirected to ads every time I surf the net. That was a nightmare.

Edited by utty, 29 April 2010 - 03:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users