Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Post/Reply To Yahoo Boards!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Joaquin Tall

Joaquin Tall

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 AM

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

Hello All,

For the past two days, I have been unable to either post or reply to messages on the Yahoo Finance boards! It occurred last weekend as well, but then mysteriously disappeared last Sunday evening. I have been posting since last August without problems.

I have run my Windows Defender, Malwarebyte and Ad-Aware programs to search out trojans, malware, spyware and other types of viruses. All have come up negative...nothing found.

I have tried to access the Yahoo Message Boards from I.E. instead of Firefox, but the problem remains, with one exception...

When I assess Yahoo from I.E. I get an error message: "ERROR. Your post has been deleted".

Why would my post be immediately deleted? It's not offensive and contains no foul language or insulting remarks.

You folks are my last hope. There is no assistance at all on Yahoo for problems with their website.

Can anyone help me, pul-ease!?

Many thanks for taking the time to respond!

Alain

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bluesjunior

bluesjunior

• Members
  • 761 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:58 PM

Not sure if this will help but do you use Firefox and the No Scripts add on?. If so check that you have not blocked the yahooapis cookie. I had a similar problem at an online forum I am a member of where I suddenly couldn't post in threads and it turned out that I had inadvertently blocked this cookie, as soon as I okayed it everything was ok again.
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3, CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 450 Processor, Memory: OCZ 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz,Graphics: PowerColor HD 5750 1GB GDDR5,
PSU: Corsair 430W CX PSU 4x SATA 1x PCI-E, Hard Drive:Samsung SpinPoint F3 500GB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 16MB Cache.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users