Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP Drivers (for web cam)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 copycatsandacrobats

copycatsandacrobats

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

Hi, My name is charlotte, and my inbuilt web cam doesn't work, as its missing a driver which I cannot find anywhere.
I need the sony vaio motion eye web cam driver for xp, and I can only find it for windows vista, which is absolutly no use.
I was wondering if anyone knows how/where to find it?

I've tried these driver finder programs and all they do is tell me that I'm missing a load of drivers, and tell me to get this one, and that one, but not one of them will actually let me find/download the one goddamn driver I actually want and need.

Oh, and I pretty much suck at computers so please explain in blonde terms...

Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 PM

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:34 PM

Hi and welcome to BleepingComputer, Charlotte :huh: :thumbsup:

You can visit Sony support page, choose your computer model and it will enlist all the related driver which you can download.

If you do not know your computer model, then you can find out using the Belarc Advisor.

If you cannot find the driver please post your computer model number here, so we can help you find it out. If you do so, then do not copy/paste the complete Belarc report, just the model number.

Have a nice day :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users